Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

thanks julie we need to take action to prevent past mistakes,its all because the govt is lax 7 caves in easily.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Volk View Post
      Julie you miss my point.. anyone can beat there chest and say we need a revolution!! especially on the other side of the world where they stand nothing to lose...

All you need is 1 person for a movement to begin, one leader, one person that is willing to take action instead of calling on other to do it.

That's a leader, willing to take the risk..

Unfortunately this forum is almost exclusively comprised of diaspora Macedonians (mainly Australia), being able to converse with and trade ideas with actual people in the republic is paramount, and this just does not occur here, so people call on revolution.

The need for real revolution was in 2001, when NATO rescued the KLA and their US masters from Archinovo, parliament was stormed but no leader rose.

There is no taste for revolution in Macedonia when the government enjoys unprecedented support.
      i put my money where my mouth is, if I call on action, I am prepared to stand front line and support my people and really resent your chest beating comment in oz, am sick and tired of people like your derogatory comments at me and others

there was a facebook protest being organised a couple of months ago with a very large following calling for support in handing out leaflets etc

My oz hubby and myself were in Macedonia square waiting for 2 days, one of them for 14 hours so we may assist (and I may be vocal with a loudspeaker)

NO ONE SHOWED UP, NOT ONE PERSON SHOWED, INCLUDING THE PATHETIC ORGANISERS
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Julie you miss my point.. anyone can beat there chest and say we need a revolution!! especially on the other side of the world where they stand nothing to lose....
        Volk, we are talking about a moral revolution, one where people become more aware of what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen should the situation remain as is. One where people take action through civil disobedience as a means of rebellion. What sort of revolution do you think we're talking about, picking up weapons and attacking the state?
        .....being able to converse with and trade ideas with actual people in the republic is paramount
        We understand that, and we are looking for options. Unfortunately there don't seem to be too many that stand out as obvious and adequate for the task of collaboration at the moment. Perhaps we aren't looking in the right places. Can you suggest any ideologically sound groups in Macedonia that would be suitable?
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Julie you miss my point.. anyone can beat there chest and say we need a revolution!! especially on the other side of the world where they stand nothing to lose...

All you need is 1 person for a movement to begin, one leader, one person that is willing to take action instead of calling on other to do it.

That's a leader, willing to take the risk..

Unfortunately this forum is almost exclusively comprised of diaspora Macedonians (mainly Australia), being able to converse with and trade ideas with actual people in the republic is paramount, and this just does not occur here, so people call on revolution.

The need for real revolution was in 2001, when NATO rescued the KLA and their US masters from Archinovo, parliament was stormed but no leader rose.

There is no taste for revolution in Macedonia when the government enjoys unprecedented support.
          Volk, you seem to make absolutely not effort at all to inform yourself. Julie is calling for, from what I can understand, a moral revolution. Further, don't confuse civil disobedience with violent action.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
            • Aug 2010

Deafening Silence in Greece after Gruevski's speech at the UN

Tuesday, 27 September 2011

There are no comments in Greece after Gruevski's speech at the UN. This in fact, marks the first time official Athens or their media has refrained from making any statements, comments or opinions after a speech by a Macedonian Politician at the UN or anywhere else.

In previous occasions, Greek politicians would flood the airways with opinions and statements, critiquing ever word of a speech by a Macedonian politician. None of that this time. There were only a handful of newspapers who simply translated Gruevski's speech titled "We are Macedonians". No comments or analysis was provided.

MINA's Gorazd Velkovski says "they can't afford to comment".

- For over 15 years official Athens lied, lied some more, came up with interesting and at times clever distortions, but all of that came to a big nothing. Money and resources were wasted only to see more nations recognize Macedonia. Even pathological liars are bound to get tired. Greece will continue to wage 'disinformation' battle as they had done in the past, but official Athens knows it is to no avail. PM Gruevski put it very nicely, 'imagine the Americans, the Russians, Argentinians, Chinese, Kenyans changing their name because their neighbour told them to'. Not going to happen!

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

quote.....PM Gruevski put it very nicely, 'imagine the Americans, the Russians, Argentinians, Chinese, Kenyans changing their name because their neighbour told them to'. Not going to happen!

Then WTF is the wank negotiating. Hypocrite
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                quote.....PM Gruevski put it very nicely, 'imagine the Americans, the Russians, Argentinians, Chinese, Kenyans changing their name because their neighbour told them to'. Not going to happen!

Then WTF is the wank negotiating. Hypocrite
                Julie, I hope Wikileaks can provide us with 2007-2011 regarding Washington DC. and the UN
                Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-27-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• Volk
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Volk, we are talking about a moral revolution, one where people become more aware of what has happened, what is happening, and what will happen should the situation remain as is. One where people take action through civil disobedience as a means of rebellion. What sort of revolution do you think we're talking about, picking up weapons and attacking the state?

We understand that, and we are looking for options. Unfortunately there don't seem to be too many that stand out as obvious and adequate for the task of collaboration at the moment. Perhaps we aren't looking in the right places. Can you suggest any ideologically sound groups in Macedonia that would be suitable?
                  Civil disobedience in my opinion can only be effective if its a prelude to an armed take over. There are countless examples of civil disobedience (takes greece at the moment for example) that are not effective. For a small country like MKD a civil disobedience movement leaves itself susceptible to foreign influence and manipulation (take the referendum over the framework agreement as example)

To have any form of success in MKD you need to be aligned to a major political party (which is now almost solely VMRO since they have won election after election). Which means any form of civil disobedience would most likely result in the loss of an income.

There are not many alternatives in MKD for collaborators, MOS (Makedonski Obinitelni Sili) comes to mind however I am sure even there VMRO is deeply imbedded...

The reason diaspora groups are more aware of what is happening is because we have witnessed and experience the discrimination bestowed upon us worldwide, Macedonians live cocoon like and only venture out for a quick holiday.

If you accept covering your name on your sporting jersey so you dont 'offend' anyone, what hope is there for people to disobey?
                  Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Civil disobedience in my opinion can only be effective if its a prelude to an armed take over. There are countless examples of civil disobedience (takes greece at the moment for example) that are not effective. For a small country like MKD a civil disobedience movement leaves itself susceptible to foreign influence and manipulation (take the referendum over the framework agreement as example)

To have any form of success in MKD you need to be aligned to a major political party (which is now almost solely VMRO since they have won election after election). Which means any form of civil disobedience would most likely result in the loss of an income.

There are not many alternatives in MKD for collaborators, MOS (Makedonski Obinitelni Sili) comes to mind however I am sure even there VMRO is deeply imbedded...

The reason diaspora groups are more aware of what is happening is because we have witnessed and experience the discrimination bestowed upon us worldwide, Macedonians live cocoon like and only venture out for a quick holiday.

If you accept covering your name on your sporting jersey so you dont 'offend' anyone, what hope is there for people to disobey?
                    Volk, do you only rely on what you already know, or do you at least make an effort to learn something new every know and then?

Just in the past 2 decades, and particularly in the past few months, we have had example after example of non-violent resistance and civil disobedience overthrowing dictators who have been entrenched for decades.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

I think you're right on the money there Volk...

The seige of Arachinovo was Macedonia's 'fork in the road' moment, the decisions made by Trajkovski that day have largely created the submissive, bilingual state that exists today, a state that remains hostage to the same terrorist thugs but who are now running the Macedonian Ministry of Defence.

Arachinovo should have made Vukovar look like a 'love fest' (apologies to our Croatian friends) but my point is that NOTHING should have been left standing in Arachinovo and no trace of this place should be evident today...

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

the next revolution will be from the people themselves about the bs from govt.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                          the next revolution will be from the people themselves about the bs from govt.
                          George, when you wait for other's you end up waiting alone .. see, Julie's comment. Where, are those people you speak about? Which, government would you support today? Saying "none" (many here) is just avoiding the problems ..

- don't support government
                          - don't support basketball
                          - don't support UMD

.... don't support or trust ourselves

Most, should support this in it's entirety?
                          Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 09-27-2011, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonska_Kafana View Post
                            Which, government would you support today? Saying "none" (many here) is just avoiding the problems ..
                            I'm not so sure about that MK, because no political party in Macedonia has demonstrated the will to get us out of this mess. At the moment, there really is no option. A new political party needs to be formed in Macedonian which is ideological sound before the next elections. In the meantime, Macedonian patriots need to start becoming more vocal and active, and educate their fellow Macedonians on the current situation and our options going forward outside of the path that has been marked out for us by the EU.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

A new political party needs to be formed in Macedonian which is ideological sound before the next elections.
                              100% in agreement

What, does Sam Vaknin say that you disagree with above?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Not sure I understand the question mate, can you elaborate further? Sam Vaknin isn't worth the time people have wasted on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X