• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Solun
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    https://balkaninsight.com/2019/06/04...all-champions/

The photos show celebrations with patriotic connotations, thousands of people in Skopje, they must have have been too busy to walk to the same spot and show the same passion when their country was being sold down the hole a few months ago.

As for Stoilov, he makes the comment to that foreigner about the name of the country, but still poses for a photo with his team and Zaev (the traitor responsible for the name change Stoilov claims to be against) when they got back to Macedonia. An opportunity for a public rebuke. An opportunity missed.
    I notice how during the meeting with Zaev, Stoilov was standing next to RFM head Mukaetov. It is possible Stoilov was in attendance because of Mukaetov. Mukaetov, and Stoilov, were nowhere to be seen when the team met with SDS Mayor Shilegov.

Comment

• Karposh
      • Aug 2015

Judging by the photos of the team bus, the most patriotic Macedonian seems to be the Croatian, Igor Karachich. He can be seen with the original flag either draped around his waist or on his shoulders...Meanwhile, the rest of his team is shamelessly draped in the ventilator flag. Karachich has already blasted the North Macedonian government and media for not backing his team when it mattered most, I think it's now time he blasts his own team mates for being piss-poor Macedonians and shows them which flag they ought to be celebrating with if they are truly patriotic Macedonians.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I am finding it difficult to remain excited about Nordumbdonia lately. Is that for real about the Croatian being the only one draped in the real flag? I want laugh and cry and use the interrobang
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I am finding it difficult to remain excited about Nordumbdonia lately. Is that for real about the Croatian being the only one draped in the real flag? I want laugh and cry and use the interrobang
          Sadly, it is for real Risto. This observation is based on the Balkan Insight photos that SoM linked the other day where Stoilov and others can be seen draped in the ventilator while Karachich is the only one that seems to be draped in the original flag. The personal attachment and love for the ventilator by many younger generation Macedonians is very evident unfortunately and I don't think we can judge them too harshly for this error in judgement. It is the generation before them that are to blame for accepting the flag change in the first place (among other instrumental changes during the mid 90's including the FYRoM tag). I think where we are perfectly in our right to judge them (and even throw the book at them) is for the most recent humiliation. As we have rightly concluded on this forum - everyone in Severdjikistan are to blame for the most recent Macedonian humiliation.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

I hear the Handball Federation of Macedonia has refused to sell tickets to the public for the Macedonia-Greece match today in Strumica. Disgraceful attempt by the illegal Zaev dictatorship to stop Macedonians chanting “Macedonia” so not to anger Zaev’s Greek masters.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
              The personal attachment and love for the ventilator by many younger generation Macedonians is very evident unfortunately and I don't think we can judge them too harshly for this error in judgement.
              They're supposed to be the 'light' of the cause in Macedonia and rebel against the treachery of their elders. I say judge them. I say they aren't little children who are incapable of reading about this outside of the delusional bubble their parents have created for them. I say if they have enough energy to feign patriotism after a sporting event or on social media, then they are more than qualified to learn about the true history of betrayal that has diminished our beloved fatherland. I say we're through making excuses for people who should know better. I say either stand for the integrity of our nation or call it for what it is and declare as a northern idiot and all that is associated with it (including the ventilator). I could forgive them in the beginning due to youth and ignorance, but now every single one of them knows that we had/have a national flag prior to the introduction of that disgraceful symbol that was designed by an even more despicable piece of garbage. And if they don't (unlikely), they should learn. And if they know yet still wave the ventilator around, then they deserve everything that is coming to them.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

About two weeks ago we commemorated my dad's one year anniversary since his passing and looking around the ever expanding Macedonian graves, it's wasn't difficult to see that the overwhelming majority of them had the original Macedonian sun emblazoned on them. However, believe it or not, there were a few whose graves have actually been decorated with the ventilator, even here in Australia. That took me really by surprise, I have to say. How can any Macedonian in his right mind living in this country do such a thing? Macedonians in Australia have just about diverged completely away (for the better) from their own kin back in the motherland and their treacherous anti-Macedonian ways. So, seeing the ventilator decorating Macedonian graves here in Australia was quite a surprise and a shock I must say.

Comment

Working...
                X