Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-17-2019, 05:41 AM   #41
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
I wouldn't bet on it.

Their primitiveness and tribal nature actually gives them a huge advantage in the region, matched only by our southern plate smashing friends...
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:37 PM   #42
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

According to this article, the next census will not include a question on ethnicity. I find this astounding given that meeting the 20% threshold is the entire basis of the special Albanian constitutional rights. But given they most likely adjust the census results to suit, why even bother asking the question in the first place. It saves a lot of time and money.

Quote:
After a series of meetings and discussions, Besa and Zaev found a middle ground – IDs for ethnic Albanians will feature a special graph for ethnicity, while in the passports there won't be any changes. According to Besa’s leaders, this amendment will reaffirm the multi-ethnic character of the country – an interesting position, as the next census will not cover ethnicity.
https://www.balcanicaucaso.org/eng/A...h-costs-192098

Northdonia - the land of self-nominated geniuses.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 08:52 PM   #43
sydney

sydney is on a distinguished road

Our knee jerk reaction to the census potentially not covering ethnicity is to focus on the Albanians and speculate on whether they fear not being 20%. But my disillusionment leads me to believe it’s designed to save embarrassment in NMK because there is no longer a Macedonian ethnicity thanks to good old Prespa.

The regular dummy in NMK believes they have kept their ethnic identifier as part of the name change. Poor dummies.
sydney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 12:12 AM   #44
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
According to this article, the next census will not include a question on ethnicity. I find this astounding given that meeting the 20% threshold is the entire basis of the special Albanian constitutional rights. But given they most likely adjust the census results to suit, why even bother asking the question in the first place. It saves a lot of time and money.
The Severdonians are a funny lot.

I don't even think the 20% makes a difference now. As long as 1 Albanian lives in Macedonia, Macedonian is not sovereign.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2019, 02:29 PM   #45
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

https://plusinfo.mk/ке&#...#1077;к/

Kekenovski “Dzaferi should have known that 2/3 is required, only 69 voted for”
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2019, 06:04 AM   #46
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
https://plusinfo.mk/ке&#...#1077;к/

Kekenovski “Dzaferi should have known that 2/3 is required, only 69 voted for”
Zaev and the shiptari are pushing ahead with everything they can without giving a second thought to the rule of law, they can only do this with the support of the US and EU.

The Constitutional Court is no longer independent and its judges are openly neglecting their sworn duty...Ivanov is a lame duck president and there's no political opposition or any form of grass roots protest...this is an abysmally deplorable state of affairs...the most disgraceful period in the history of the Macedonian people.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 08:23 AM   #47
Big Bad Sven

Big Bad Sven is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...
Under rated post
Big Bad Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 08:40 PM   #48
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

Орли во приземен лет

Колумна на Катерина Блажевска - prizma.mk

Ме изненади вицепремиерот за европски прашања, Бујар Османи, со начинот на кој ги објасни вкрстените дланки со кои деновиве го „летаа“ двоглавиот орел по фотографии и тв-емисии.

„Демантирам дека тој знак рефлектира некаква националистички Големо-албански претензии. Тоа е порака – јас сум Албанец. Кога ќе бидете на Монт Еверест, ако го направите тој знак, ќе знаат дека сте Албанец“, вели Османи.

А зошто се мачат со дланките? Зошто не го истетовираат симболот на челото, ако тоа е знак за идентификација на секој Албанец?

Јас, пак, верував дека јазикот, културата, литературата, фолклорот и други нематеријални вредности, се битни за идентификација, за која било етничка идентификација. Османи нѐ уверува дека не е така. Дека две вкрстени дланки е еднакво на Албанец.

Дали? Орелот, особено двоглавиот – бил чест хералдички симбол во историјата – од Византија до денес. Двоглав орел денес ги краси државните грбови на Русија, Србија, Црна Гора, а едноглавиот грбовите на Германија и Полска. Двоглавиот орел кој некогаш ја претставувал Австроунгарија, денеска е заменет со едноглав орел на државниот грб на современа Австрија.

Да не навлегувам во неговата широка употреба како семеен грб на бројни кралски лози. Ги има и црни и бели и жолти на разни позадини и со разни додатни симболи. Фактот што тој симбол е и на албанското знаме, не подразбира албанска ексклузивност во неговата употреба. Тој е демонополизиран.

Read full article here here:
https://prizma.mk/kolumni/32807-2/
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:07 PM   #49
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dua Lipa courts controversy with tweet backing Albanian nationalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
One of those Albanian chicks succeeded, so I imagine the record company execs then "plastic wrapped" the rest of them through. I think Dua Lipa has the least singing skills out of that batch but the music is sometimes quite pleasant in a chill kind of way.

What a pity Macedonian girls keep trying to be Serb turbo sluts instead of working in universal appeal with their music.
https://www.axios.com/dua-lipa-alban...d39df632c.html

Quote:
Pop star Dua Lipa faced backlash on Sunday after tweeting a flag of "Greater Albania," showing Albania expanding its borders to include some portions of Kosovo, Serbia, Greece and North Macedonia.

Why it matters: The flag represents an ultra-nationalist idea that historically ethnic Albanian parts of the Balkans should be returned to Albanian control. Lipa, 24, was born in the U.K., but her parents are Kosovar Albanians — and Kosovo is central to much of the dispute.

The backstory: Kosovo, which is 93% ethnically Albanian, declared independence from Serbia in 2008 — a decade after rebel Kosovar Albanians fought to break away from what was then Yugoslavia in the Kosovo War. More than 1 million people were displaced in the conflict.

Some nationalists have advocated for the unification of Kosovo and Albania, particularly in the decade since Kosovo's independence, though little concrete action has been taken.
Lipa also included the definition of the word "autochthonous" in her tweet: "indigenous rather than descended from migrants or colonists." That definition, too, refers back to the Albanian nationalist argument for expansion.
So she learned a new word but doesn't know how it applies to the people in the region.

Given so many of them migrated with the blessings of the muslim right to bear arms, she really should just make sure she doesn't get fat and just keep showing her half naked body on music video clips ... and leave it up to the adults to discuss this matter.

This kind of idiocy stops me from becoming a rock star!

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 05:56 AM   #50
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
https://www.axios.com/dua-lipa-alban...d39df632c.html

So she learned a new word but doesn't know how it applies to the people in the region.

Given so many of them migrated with the blessings of the muslim right to bear arms, she really should just make sure she doesn't get fat and just keep showing her half naked body on music video clips ... and leave it up to the adults to discuss this matter.

This kind of idiocy stops me from becoming a rock star!

Risto
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote