Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > General Discussions

Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM   #1751
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karposh View Post
What do you care for anyway Vic? As far as I know you don't even believe in God.
I don't. But that has nothing to do with how the ROC treats the MOC.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:02 PM   #1752
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
RTG of course would be an Oligarch, of course.
Until the compromising pictures come out.
Old Yesterday, 05:08 PM   #1753
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you care for anyway Vic? As far as I know you don't even believe in God.
Sadly, the main religion of Macedonians is associated with our national identity. Anyone who fails to acknowledge our church basically fails to acknowledge us in a meaningful way.
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #1754
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Bingo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Sadly, the main religion of Macedonians is associated with our national identity. Anyone who fails to acknowledge our church basically fails to acknowledge us in a meaningful way.
Quote:
Kind of a cheap response. Whether he believes in god or not is irrelevant. Like RTG said above, the church is an integral part of our culture and identity. Besides churches and god are totally different concepts if you ask me. I consider the church, any church of any Christian faith, one of the last places to find god. The Orthodox faith is steeped in dogma, much of which is in direct opposition to the bible. Most of our church customs are pagan, we worship saints and icons, a big no no in the bible. Belief in god is about more than bashing gays and transvestites.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #1755
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

LMAO, one I will corner you and leave you unable to respond, ONE DAY!

Quote:
Until the compromising pictures come out.
Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM   #1756
Gocka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
I think it's too easy to be conditioned into believing that Russians are evil people, that Putin is evil and that the Russians are behind every effort to destabilise the West...blah, blah, blah...it's been going on for decades, we're supposed to believe this narrative without question...and that the Western way is the ideal...I think it's all crap...the American and entire western system is every bit as corrupt as the Russians are and like everything else, the truth is somewhere in the middle...

The way I look at it...it's the Americans and their 'Western' partners that have been waging wars and enforcing regime change across the globe for decades, they have far more blood on their hands than the Russians do...and yet the West continues to demonise the Russians...and their system.
Ok, that's a point of view, you are entitled to it. Its subjective from both points of you. We are both judging form a far.

The only think I really want to know that no one has answered yet is: Would you rather live in Russia over Australia, given Australia is part of the west, and Russia is not?
Old Today, 10:20 AM   #1757
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
...The only think I really want to know that no one has answered yet is: Would you rather live in Russia over Australia, given Australia is part of the west, and Russia is not?
...It's not an easy question to answer definitively, there's millions of variables at play that would make one country more preferable than the other.

You're still in denial about the role of the USA and her western partners in the orchestrated effort to undermine Russian prosperity since WWII.

It's actually OK to criticise US foreign policy Gocka...you blow so much sunshine up the US system that you could easily be mistaken for a UMD representative...
Phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:13 PM   #1758
Risto the Great

It's an easy question. I'd take Australia over Russia. I'd even take USA over Russia. No doubt whatsoever.
Old Today, 07:04 PM   #1759
Gocka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
...It's not an easy question to answer definitively, there's millions of variables at play that would make one country more preferable than the other.
It doesn't seem like a difficult question to answer, if you were given the choice would you rather live in Russia or Australia. I'll even make it easier. Instead of giving and all in answer, just give me some of the pro's ad con's of living in Russia and in Australia, in your opinion of course.

Quote:
You're still in denial about the role of the USA and her western partners in the orchestrated effort to undermine Russian prosperity since WWII.
I never remember giving a opinion on the matter, so I can't say I'm in denial of it. In what way has the west made Russia less prosperous? They have natural resources up the wazoo, the government is in complete control of the country and its economy. I don't see what significant external factors impede Russia. There is little to no internal debate or dissidence, so the state is free to shape its economy as it sees fit. They have plenty of land and resources for its own use and for export. The only thing I can see holding Russia back is the fact that it is dangerous, corrupt, and the economy is control by a few oligarchs close to the government.

Quote:
It's actually OK to criticise US foreign policy Gocka...you blow so much sunshine up the US system that you could easily be mistaken for a UMD representative...
lol, I haven't criticized US foreign policy? Dude me and you have been on the same side of many arguments on that very topic, all over this forum. The same UMD that I accused of being bugarofili, and traitors, publicly through our LOMA account? Come on.

Also why is it US foreign policy? The USA has all but severed ties with the rest of the "west". Europe seems more than content to continue the policies of old without the USA. In fact the rest of Europe is in complete shock that the USA wants to abandon the status quo in terms of international politics. I'll even one up that: Why aren't you upset at Australia for wanting to continue these "western" policies, without the USA. Australia has been complicit in every major international event for the last 100 years. They certainly haven't participated under duress. Why does the USA automatically get 100% of the blame? If anything the rise of Trump has shown us that the west is the west, with or without the USA.

Quote:
It's an easy question. I'd take Australia over Russia. I'd even take USA over Russia. No doubt whatsoever.
Thank you. It is an easy question. No one in their right mind would leave almost any western country to go live in Russia. It's people are poor. The crime is high. The police corrupt. Even people from the Balkans wouldn't got there, its not a step up. It's not a western myth, Russia is a shit country to live in.

Last edited by Gocka; Today at 07:10 PM.