Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 01-28-2019, 10:10 PM   #11
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Macedonians don't appreciate the long term consequences of such high pollution. In due time cases of cancer, birth defects, and other illnesses will be on the rise. Couple that with the dilapidated Macedonian health care system and the fact that the country is mostly poor, and you have a crisis in the making.

Their pig headed nature is literally going to kill them some day. What is wrong with these people! Do they take anything seriously?
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 11:05 PM   #12
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Macedonians don't appreciate the long term consequences of such high pollution. In due time cases of cancer, birth defects, and other illnesses will be on the rise. Couple that with the dilapidated Macedonian health care system and the fact that the country is mostly poor, and you have a crisis in the making.

Their pig headed nature is literally going to kill them some day. What is wrong with these people! Do they take anything seriously?
They will complain on facebook and then business will be as usual.

Backward dickheads.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 12:23 AM   #13
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gocka View Post
Many factors contribute.

Most Macedonians use wood burning stoves to heat their homes, in a city of 500-700,000 that is a lot. Apart from using coal this is probably the second dirtiest fuel type.

There are factories in and around Skopje that produce emissions

There are many old cars that are still driven in Macedonia that are light years away from today's emission standards.

Emissions standards and enforcement is quite lax

Skopje's topography contributes to the pollution being trapped in its atmosphere.
I thought it was all those factories that opened up through foreign investment.
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 11:44 PM   #14
Carlin15

Carlin15 is on a distinguished road

One of the factors is ... wait for it ... the Burning of IMPORTED WASTE from other countries.

Macedonia has no capacity to deal with its own waste, so WASTE IMPORTS from EU countries (i.e. hazardous/toxic waste) leave many doubts and questions as to what is going on. Eco-activists in Macedonia are claiming that one of the factors of air pollution is the burning of this imported toxic waste.

(I believe that I have read that Italy "exports" its toxic waste to Albania, as another example.)
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:07 AM   #15
Gocka

Gocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud ofGocka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
I thought it was all those factories that opened up through foreign investment.
Could be could be. I'm sure the release of all the methane is not helping either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin15 View Post
One of the factors is ... wait for it ... the Burning of IMPORTED WASTE from other countries.

Macedonia has no capacity to deal with its own waste, so WASTE IMPORTS from EU countries (i.e. hazardous/toxic waste) leave many doubts and questions as to what is going on. Eco-activists in Macedonia are claiming that one of the factors of air pollution is the burning of this imported toxic waste.

(I believe that I have read that Italy "exports" its toxic waste to Albania, as another example.)
My first reaction would be to call BS because obviously no one would be stupid enough to poison their air an their homes in such a way. Then i remember there is a place called NMK, where people walk all over each other, just for the opportunity..... to fuck over their own people.
Gocka is offline   Reply With Quote