Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2009, 07:42 AM   #11
Prolet
Senior Member
 
Prolet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 5,241
Prolet is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Prolet, what is your opinion, how to solve this?
This is a major problem for our community and it has divided us vigorously, the Premier in my opinion should look at ways to unite our people not to divide them. To me Bishop Petar should be removed and a dialogue should be put into place not because i dislike the Bishop even if he is right once you loose the trust of the people there is no going back he has been Bishop in Australia and New Zealand for 13 years now and its time for somebody else to take over. Just like any Ambassador who has a 4 year term in each country we need somebody with a dialogue i got no doubt that the people will give full control to all churches in Australia to MPC however they wont give control to one individual no matter who it is.

What i can state is that unless this issue is resolved we wont be going forward anytime soon, this church issue must be solved once and for all otherwise it will be a major headache for everybody, especially our community leaders they cant organize events for example because they will be accused of being pro or anti vladika. Even this film festival thats due to be in place our organizers are being accused of being Vladika Lovers which is not fair on the people who have nothing to do with this church dispute.
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:54 AM   #12
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 12,998
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Do you believe that Petar is guilty of preparing to sellout the MOC and signing church properties over to his personal name? The evidence appears hard to dispute, wouldn't you say?
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #13
Rogi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,290
Rogi is on a distinguished road
Default

Macedonian Orthodox Church (Victoria) Property Trust Bill 2009.
It is worth looking up.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:07 AM   #14
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 12,998
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

What will it reveal?
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 08:25 AM   #15
Rogi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,290
Rogi is on a distinguished road
Default

That the current Church property is owned by individuals, because the MOC from Macedonia is not registered in Australia, but that if this Bill is adopted and enacted, that all changes.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/v...mocptb2009573/

But somebody has been trying to block this Bill.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:29 PM   #16
indigen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,539
indigen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogi View Post
That the current Church property is owned by individuals, because the MOC from Macedonia is not registered in Australia, but that if this Bill is adopted and enacted, that all changes.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/v...mocptb2009573/

But somebody has been trying to block this Bill.
Q1. Which current "Church" property is owned by individuals?

Q2. Are you now engaging in spreading CHEAP and UNDERHAND lies and misinformation in saying the above?

Q3. Are you informed (or politically smart) enough to actually deduce that the said bill will do as you think/say it will?


In a same topic thread on Maknews Forum this has been clearly explained by Aleksandrov (Click here to read explaination).

NB: The Macedonians in Australia built everything from scratch and there was no "Church" property to inherit!

Last edited by indigen; 10-16-2009 at 10:15 PM.
indigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #17
Rogi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,290
Rogi is on a distinguished road
Default

Goofball, read my post again and read the Bill (hint: you only need to read the Preamble) and work out which Church property is being discussed as owned by individuals, before you start jumping up and down unnecessarily.

Last edited by Rogi; 10-14-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #18
indigen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,539
indigen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
Do you believe that Petar is guilty of preparing to sellout the MOC and signing church properties over to his personal name? The evidence appears hard to dispute, wouldn't you say?
Well, it looks like he is trying to set up a property trust in Victoria where he is in total control of everything. I will assume it will be a replica of what he tried to do in NSW - to have ALL Macedonian community church properties transferred over to his control by an act of the NSW parliament. There his attempt failed due to community opposition and possible legal challenges in trying to usurp legally incorporated community entities.

The old (long) discussion on Maknews Forums about the Macedonian Church dispute in the Diaspora (Australia in particular) is archived at following link/s:

http://www.maknews.com/forum/archive...-t3553-40.html

Page 5 of discussion

http://www.maknews.com/forum/archive...t3553-100.html
indigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #19
indigen
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,539
indigen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogi View Post
Goofball, read my post again and read the Bill (hint: you only need to read the Preamble) and work out which Church property is being discussed as owned by individuals, before you start jumping up and down unnecessarily.
Name calling insults? It will keep!

You made a statement on this forum about church property being privately owned and you should be able to answer directly and without childish insults.

FYI: Petar (Jole) Karevski and his followers have been spreading lies for over a decade about how all the church community properties (the ones not under his jurisdiction) are private companies and owned by directors of same and I assumed that is what you were trying to say.

Furthermore, Igor Aleksandrov gave a valid reply to exactly same post you made on Maknews (but I did not read it in full to realise that this Bill/Act is a modified version of the NSW one) and I am awaiting your response there.

Last edited by indigen; 10-16-2009 at 10:16 PM.
indigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #20
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator
 
Soldier of Macedon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Macedonian Outpost
Posts: 12,998
Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogi
But somebody has been trying to block this Bill.
Who is trying to block it Rogi?
__________________
In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a full blooded Macedonian.
Soldier of Macedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump