Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 10-28-2015, 06:26 AM   #1191
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Holy Synod of the Macedonian Orthodox Church, MPC, the Church's highest governing body, this week confirmed that religious rites performed by ousted priests in Australia who are accused of secessionism are not valid........
How stupidly embarrassing for the MOC.
Quote:
The letter signed by head of the Church, Archbishop Stefan, offended many Macedonians in Australia, as it called them "so-called believers".
Petar may be the source of all these problems, but Stefan has shown himself to be a weak leader.
Old 10-29-2015, 03:03 AM   #1192
DraganOfStip

DraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud ofDraganOfStip has much to be proud of

Quote:
The Macedonian Orthodox Church, MPC, has reassured believers in Australia that they will not have to re-bury their dead after it pronounced thousands of burials, marriages and baptisms there invalid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs
Old 10-29-2015, 01:52 PM   #1193
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

EDoes anyone know what is happening in the Australian church dispute as we haven't heard anything new ??
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:37 PM   #1194
George S.

George S. is on a distinguished road

Wasn't Australia going to be split up with timotej?????If petar is just an administrator who is the bishop??InotejTalk about divisivness not recognising the priests of the community churches is not at all well received and is pushing the churches to get priests from other denominations.I wonder if that is becoming a reality?Does anyone know if igor is around and can be asked to fill us all about whats happening.I have doubts that petar has connection with Macedonians in Australia but is more hellbent on destroying the community churches.I heard that petar is still suing and already the kegal bill is somewhere about $17 million or there abouts If that's the case then petar should have been sacked for non performance and destroying the Macedonian churches.I presume he can be removed??does anyone know.?So who is the bishop if petar is only the administrator and only fulfilling those duties???
"Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
GOTSE DELCEV

Last edited by George S.; 10-29-2015 at 08:43 PM.
George S. is offline   Reply With Quote