Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 02-09-2010, 02:03 AM   #491
makedonche

makedonche is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP_MK View Post
Not free until 8:30, and I have 1 hour to spare. I'm not going to drive out 20min and drive in 20min for a 20min discussion.
No problems, all you have to do is drive 10 min there and 10 min back(it doesn't take 20 min from the city) and we can have a 40min discussion - at the Macedonian Community of Adelaide & S.A. incorporated, 146 Crittenden Road, Findon, since you refrained from selecting which community, given that it is half way between you and me, we both meet in the middle. At 8;30 if you can't get away any sooner.
makedonche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:04 AM   #492
Rogi

Rogi is on a distinguished road

Sounds more like an organised fight than a strategy meeting...

Ok, sorry about the tongue in cheek. Just trying to lighten things up a little.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:05 AM   #493
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Meto claimed that protest a UMD initiative. He gave every impression it was solely organised by them. I attended the march. I recall in vivid detail the lengths used to distance every organisation from the event. The claim by Meto was of particular interest to me and I was going to bring it up later. I find it fits the persona of the organisation, it seems to enjoy giving the impression of doing all things for all Macedonians.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #494
MP_MK
Banned

MP_MK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogi View Post
A handful of us organised the Melbourne 2008 protest.

It took us a lot of time and a lot of work - but there was already a momentum within the community for such an event, that's why it was possible and why so many turned out.

There really isn't that much anger or hype just yet on this issue to be able to say that a public demonstration at this stage, would draw enough crowd for it to be deemed successful and more importantly not harmful to the message of mass outcry.

So it's impossible?

In regards to anger and outcry: The headlines from within MK should be coming through over the following days. The editors are sending me high res news clips with subtitles etc.. and am working very hard to gel this on media here for broadcast. Is this enough or not?
MP_MK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:07 AM   #495
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP_MK View Post
Yes I do disagree on that last statement. There are 3 editors in Skopje that have worked day and night for the last 3 days to do a national campaign right across Macedonia on both tv and press, they alone have done far more than this forum. I think members of your forum have been destructive and this far out shadows any good that may have taken place here.
In the last 3 days?
That would mean the interest sparked by this forum was the catalyst for their interest. Thanks.

Old 02-09-2010, 02:08 AM   #496
Rogi

Rogi is on a distinguished road

We wanted it to be organised by 'everyone and no-one', if that makes any sense. The aim was to bring our divided community together. I think it did that on many levels.
Rogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:09 AM   #497
Risto the Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogi View Post
We wanted it to be organised by 'everyone and no-one', if that makes any sense. The aim was to bring our divided community together. I think it did that on many levels.
So you would agree that the UMD claiming it as an initiative on their own would be stretching the truth?

Old 02-09-2010, 02:09 AM   #498
MP_MK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonche View Post
No problems, all you have to do is drive 10 min there and 10 min back(it doesn't take 20 min from the city) and we can have a 40min discussion - at the Macedonian Community of Adelaide & S.A. incorporated, 146 Crittenden Road, Findon, since you refrained from selecting which community, given that it is half way between you and me, we both meet in the middle. At 8;30 if you can't get away any sooner.

Sorry, I was there this morning. I've done more than enough running around today. Mutual territory is best. Hyatt is nice and quiet on a Tuesday evening.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:10 AM   #499
Prolet

Prolet is on a distinguished road

Yes it did Rogi, it was a great achievement and one that we will remember for a long time..

MP, The MTO has contributed alot, keep it up guys we can do this together.
Prolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:11 AM   #500
MP_MK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
In the last 3 days?
That would mean the interest sparked by this forum was the catalyst for their interest. Thanks.
No actually, our mutual friend GT got them connected. Better luck next time.

Tags
amhrc, australia, bolkus, ethnic, greece, macedonia, racist rann, rann, rann greeks