Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 06-29-2018, 07:46 AM   #1
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road
Default Countries revoking Kosovo recognition

What’s going on with the other banana republic of the Balkans Kosovo? whole bunch of countries are revoking it’s recognition, now below 100 countries.

At a time when the Albanian project is dying and Albania proper literally disappearing, trust our dickhead politicians to start giving blowies to them instead of striking whilst the iron is hot.

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/politic...&nav_id=104512

The first deputy PM told reporters that the name of the country would be revealed next week - and that it was "not an Aftican state."

Speaking earlier on Friday for RTS, Dacic said he expected a country to revoke its recognition of Kosovo during the day, but that he could not reveal which country this was.

"This will be the sixth country that has recently withdrawn the recognition of Kosovo. We are now close to the situation where the number of states that have recognized Kosovo will fall below 100, which was my goal," the minister said.

When it comes to Liberia, the Foreign Ministry announced on June 20 that the country had withdrawn the recognition of Kosovo's self-proclaimed Kosovo, but Kosovo Foreign Minister Bedgjet Pacolli later announced that Liberia would open its embassy in Kosovo.

Dacic emphasizes that "Liberia had not seen anyone from Kosovo for ten years (after it) recognized Kosovo."

"Now that they have withdrawn the recognition, Americans, the English, Pacolli all went to Liberia, he was received by Weah (president of Liberia), and he announced that Liberia would open an embassy in Pristina. If he had some paper, Pacolli would show it. I show papers," Dacic said.

According to him, after Sao Tome and Principle several years ago, four countries have since withdrawn recognition, and today they will be joined by a sixth.

"My goal is for the number to be below 100 countries," the head of diplomacy said.

Commenting on the idea of ​​partitioning Kosovo, Dacic pointed out that it was "not too late for that" - while those who say it is, "think that it cannot be achieved."

"Those who tell you it's too late for a partition, or that they're against it, either do not understand the mode we are in now, or want us to bring it back through war, or adopt a policy to wait a couple of hundred years to get it back," said Dacic.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 08:31 PM   #2
mklion

mklion is on a distinguished road

I'm actually kind of glad Kosovo is around because when I think to how bad Macedonia is I just say to myself "at least we're not Kosovo" lol
mklion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 04:57 AM   #3
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mklion View Post
I'm actually kind of glad Kosovo is around because when I think to how bad Macedonia is I just say to myself "at least we're not Kosovo" lol
If we had at least %5 the nationalistic passion as them we wouldn’t be where we are now. Id say Kosovo is better than Norths, I don’t see them giving into the the Serbs.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 09:08 PM   #4
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"Those who tell you it's too late for a partition, or that they're against it, either do not understand the mode we are in now, or want us to bring it back through war, or adopt a policy to wait a couple of hundred years to get it back," said Dacic.
Like I mentioned in another thread, the Serbs under Vucic's government are giving signs of their willingness to compromise on Kosovo.