X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Ra Ra Ras-Putin
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Momce Makedonce
      • Jul 2012

LOL LOL LOL What the hell is this bullshit ?!?!

What a bunch of budali...
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task." Goce Delcev

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

Some Macedonian papers promoted this fb page in addition to Carl Bildt's statement:

Carl Bildt thinks Eastern Orthodoxy is main threat to western civilisation

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

The only good thing in that picture is that it features Macedonia without the artificial borders.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Who is the king?
            Since this is a holy orthodox christian empire the king will be our lord savior jesus christ.

Question to everyone: Why is Armenia and Moldova in this kingdom but not Romania

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

With stunts like this, you'd think Macedonia would be fast tracked into NATO
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Redsun
                • Jul 2013

What information was Carl Bildt's statement based on?

Has Putin displayed Anti west behavior?

Is Ukraine considered Eastern or Western?

In the words of Mr.Bildt, "Vladamir Putin demonstrates attachment not to the "world" but to eastern orthodox values."

According to Mr.Bildt, Western Values are actually "world" values?

I thought the statement was going to be about Russia and Ukraine.

Mr.Bildt seems more concerned over Western Values and Eastern Orthodox values.

From here on is my edit...

Recently in the media I have been hearing and reading a lot about “east” and “west” and from what I can understand I’m totally missing the point of where the line is drawn and even if these terms still hold the same meaning that they did so long ago. The “Great Schism” and the forth crusade (1204). Are they still related to these events? Has it been taken out of context and warped by the reporters?

“East” and “West” have been used in media when covering stories of potential disputes between Russia and America. I have heard media reports use the same terms “East” and “West” for China and America as well. When listening to these recent reports I can’t help but “assume”… that these terms are now used to explain “communist or Ex communist governed countries” and “Capitalist countries”

”The new anti-west and anti-decadent line [of conduct] of Putin is based on the deep conservatism of Eastern Orthodox ideas,” Carl Bildt is convinced.

Mr.Bildt is convinced. “Eastern Orthodox Ideas” this surprised me I wonder what Mr.Bildt considers “Eastern Orthodox Ideas.”And what is Western?

Everyone may have an opinion… the politicians and media, the source of their information and position they take on the subject… I would really like to know what they consider “East” and “West”.
                Last edited by Redsun; 05-08-2014, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

The Russian kingdom is really coming & they don't care what people think of them.The Ukraine elections have finished & they have selected a president.Out of ther 35 million people 5 million didn't vote President putin has said they will work with them??
                  Last edited by George S.; 05-25-2014, 04:03 PM.
                  "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

First Russian Church being built in Macedonia

The cornerstone of the church "Sv.Troica" (Trinity), erected by Russian businessman Sergey Samsonenko, was laid in Skopje municipality Aerodrom on Monday.

Macedonian Orthodox Church Pontiff, HH Stefan said the construction of the first Russian church in Macedonia confirmed the friendship between the two countries.
                    "We believe this church will represent a bridge between our nations and churches, a piece of Russian soul on Macedonian soil", said HH Stefan.

Samsonenko stressed the Russian orthodox church would bring the two peoples together, since there is enormous spiritual closeness.
                    "We must be close in joy and sorrow. We must respect history and tradition, which our ancestors had observed for centuries", he added.
                    Ummm, why?
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

Wait until rich Greek businessmen jump on that idea...

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

It's a Macedonian Orthodox church, built in Russian architectural style.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          It's a Macedonian Orthodox church, built in Russian architectural style.
                          It is being erected by a Russian. Who owns it?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Niko777
                            • Oct 2010

It is being erected by a Russian. Who owns it?
                            Samsonenko, a Russian businessman who lives in Macedonia and is the owner of the Vardar football team, is funding the church's construction as a symbol of Macedonian-Russian friendship. The church is owned by the MOC.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

the russioans are using our orthodox religion spread by the monks Cyril & Methodius.
                              The other thing the maxim beware of greeks bearing gifts does that apply to Russians???????????
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                                Samsonenko, a Russian businessman who lives in Macedonia and is the owner of the Vardar football team, is funding the church's construction as a symbol of Macedonian-Russian friendship. The church is owned by the MOC.
                                If that is the case then the article is a bit misleading. Does the MOC have a presence in Russia or Serbia?
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X