Makedonski Izbori 2011 (5-ti juni) - Macedonian Elections 2011 (5th June)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Originally posted by machorot View Post
    supposedly, straight from the horses mouth.....

http://forum.kotle.ca/showthread.php?tid=945

The same guy was/is posting at Vodenica forum and looking at his avatar, I was (am) thinking that Dostoinstvo maybe has changed their logo to that (from the Macedonian Sun shield to a VENTILATOR Shield). And his ideology seems to match his avatar, IMO! I hope they do better than that ideologically or they will be a big, big flop and another great disappointment.

27-04-11 #39
    Патриот

Регистриран: Apr 2011
    Мислења: 27

Цитат:
    Напишано од factotum Види го мислењето
    Идејата е на Генералот или имате во членството експерти по надворешна политика?
    Имаме професионалци кои поголемиот дел од кариерата го поминале во дипломатија и ООН.

Цитат:
    Напишано од novace Види го мислењето
    Искрено се надевам ..дека (дури и вам) ви е познато ова:
    Секој „прекин на преговорите„... е контрапродуктивен за Република Македонија...
    Исто така ..и одново и нивното „продолжување„... на „преговорите„ се мисли!
    Ние не се залагаме за тоа во истиов момент да го прекинеме дијалогот (преговори не е правилен термин и ве молам да не го употребувате бидејќи е навредувачки за нас како држава) со јужниот сосед, иако верувам дека сите Македонци ќе го поддржат таквиот чекор. Нашиот став е ПРВО ЧЛЕНСТВО ВО ЕУ И НАТО, потоа ќе ја тераме нашата агенда во ООН за проблемот со јужниот ни сосед.

Тој проблем кој јужниот сосед го има со нашето име може да се реши исклучиво ако двете страни сме на исто рамниште, односно, и двете рамноправни членки на ЕУ и НАТО. Тоа и со сите сили ќе го промовираме како идеја кај сите меѓународни институции.

If that is to be their position, then they WILL BE A LOST CAUSE before they even start, IMHO!
    Last edited by indigen; 05-03-2011, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Originally posted by indigen View Post

The same guy was/is posting at Vodenica forum and looking at his avatar, I was (am) thinking that Dostoinstvo maybe has changed their logo to that (from the Macedonian Sun shield to a VENTILATOR Shield). And his ideology seems to match his avatar, IMO! I hope they do better than that ideologically or they will be a big, big flop and another great disappointment.

If that is to be their position, then they WILL BE A LOST CAUSE before they even start, IMHO!
      Da vi se poseram vo eu i nato. The same ones that gave weapons and funds to those that fired at you and put in you wheelchairs.
      Makedonskiot narod e stoka i ne zasluzuva nisto po dobro.
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post

Dostoinstvo maybe has changed their logo to that (from the Macedonian Sun shield to a VENTILATOR Shield).
        The 8 ray sun there is not the 'ventilator' but a symbol on Ancient Macedonian shields from the Royal Guard found in Bonce I believe.
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
          The 8 ray sun there is not the 'ventilator' but a symbol on Ancient Macedonian shields from the Royal Guard found in Bonce I believe.
          What they appear to have changed it with isn't the 8-ray version of the Macedonian sun, it is that 'kolovrt' symbol. But that is not the point. Why are they (or have they?) changing it now, just prior to becoming an active politicial party?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Volk, you're worse than a naive high school girl chasing after the college boy.

It appears they may have changed the symbol:

If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

The symbol is far less of a concern than the "EU/NATO at any cost" suggestion.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

The EU/NATO at any cost suggestion indicates that Dostoinstvo is seemingly prepared to become just another political tool that will serve foreign interests in Macedonia. Equally concerning is the fact that not one of these political parties has explored economic options outside of EU membership - they are completely convinced that salvation lies not within their own control but instead as dictated by foreign powers.

The fact that they changed their symbol suggests further capitulations and 'compromises' to come. I mean, why change it? What possible motivation is there? Who are they not trying to upset?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

Poll: Gruevski:Crvenkovski - 4:1

About 20 percent of the citizens of Macedonia place their trust in the leader of ruling VMRO-DPMNE and Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski in comparison to opposition SDSM leader, who enjoys the support of only 4,6%, says a phone poll of the Institute for Democracy and Macedonian Center for International Cooperation (MCIC).

DUI leader Ali Ahmeti scores 4,3 percent, followed by Radmila Sekerinska - 2,9%; Rufi Osmani - 2,3%; Imer Selmani - 1,7 %; Menduh Tachi - 1,6%...

The poll, conducted on representative sample of 1.112 respondents, also says that 22,6% favor the ruling VMRO-DPMNE. Opposition SDSM would collect the votes of 10,7% if the elections were held today. Five percent would vote for DUI, 1,9% for DPA ... A total of 28,1% said they would not vote, while 16,4 had not decided yet on their favorites
                  http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/18084/45/
                  Here is the latest poll which is just one of many i have posted. But they all have been consistent with results. A politician will say, "don't take polls seriously" but do some research on recent elections anywhere in the world, and you will be amazed on how accurate they are.

Why i bring this up?

in all the polls i have shown, the most popular Ethnic Albanian party "DUI' polls around 5%. If you combine the two Ethnic Albanian parties, (DUI and DPA) they barely make up half the amount of the Main Macedonian opposition let alone the Main Party (VMRO) who out numbers SDSM over 2-1 on a consistent basis.

This is what makes me scratch my head. How can such a insignificant party with 5% or 1.9% (depending on which is chosen for a coalition partner which has nothing to do with polling numbers but deals) Have the same power as someone like VMRO (if they were to win) who has 22.6% which outnumbers all the parties put together.

Droog.....can you explain it please?
                  I will admit, i know nothing about the Macedonian political system, but don't tell me the ethnic Albanian parties are needed to do the main party some sort of a favor, as in adding seats to make the democratically elected party more stable in parliament.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

Good points bill how is it possible with such small percentage to be asking for so much or to try to represent as if they are a formidable force.There is no need for albanian representation seperately & even to be in coalition.The macedonians would still represnt them making sure they get the same rights as normal macedonians.Why the great divide & mistrust & lack of cooperation & commitment from the albanians who are macedonian citizens.Why can't they be proud to be macedonian citizens first & everything will fall their way instead the great divide.Good on you bill for bringing it up.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Droog
                      • Mar 2011

There's an interesting poll:

Poll Predicts VMRO-DPMNE Victory in Macedonia

Percentages:
                      VMRO-DPMNE 22%
                      SDSM 10%
                      DUI 5%
                      DPA 1,9%
                      Undecided 16,4%
                      Abstention 28,1%

Popularity-Trustworthiness:
                      Gruevski 20%
                      Crvenkovski 4,6%
                      Ahmeti 4,3%
                      Shekerisnka 2,9%
                      Osmani 2,3%
                      Selmani 1,7%
                      Thaci 1,6%
                      Nobody 47%
                      DK/DA 13%

Comment

• Volk
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        What they appear to have changed it with isn't the 8-ray version of the Macedonian sun, it is that 'kolovrt' symbol. But that is not the point. Why are they (or have they?) changing it now, just prior to becoming an active politicial party?
                        The point was they did not change it to the 'ventilator' but to a symbol used by ancient Macedonians on their war shields.

The fact that they changed the sonce of kutlesh is a sad indicator of a much wider problem that needs to be confronted in the country
                        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

The point was they did not change it to the 'ventilator' but to a symbol used by ancient Macedonians on their war shields.

It is true it is not 'The Ventilator' shield but it sure as hell looks like one, i.e a Ventilator (propeller/fan), to me. And they in fact changed it from THE MACEDONIAN SUN SHIELD (16-rayed Macedonian Sun Symbol) to whatever that symbol is.

The fact that they changed the sonce of kutlesh is a sad indicator of a much wider problem that needs to be confronted in the country
                          Volk, can you provide evidence for any historical symbol used in ancient times, especially during the reign of Filip II Makedonski and Aleksandar III Makedonski or their predecessors that is a match for the PPD Logo?

PPD FB link to an image file with their contact details.

FB: POLITICKA-PARTIJA-DOSTOINSTVO
                          Last edited by indigen; 05-04-2011, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• indigen
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            The symbol is far less of a concern than the "EU/NATO at any cost" suggestion.
                            The policy would be not different to that of the Buktops and "FyrOMs" of this world, i.e. we MUST get into NATO and EU first (which means as "FYROM" in the best case scenario!) and then we will change back to Macedonia, along with the rest of the delusional spineless gibberish that pertains to that VASSAL ideology.

Comment

• Komita
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Poll: Gruevski:Crvenkovski - 4:1

Here is the latest poll which is just one of many i have posted. But they all have been consistent with results. A politician will say, "don't take polls seriously" but do some research on recent elections anywhere in the world, and you will be amazed on how accurate they are.

Why i bring this up?

in all the polls i have shown, the most popular Ethnic Albanian party "DUI' polls around 5%. If you combine the two Ethnic Albanian parties, (DUI and DPA) they barely make up half the amount of the Main Macedonian opposition let alone the Main Party (VMRO) who out numbers SDSM over 2-1 on a consistent basis.

This is what makes me scratch my head. How can such a insignificant party with 5% or 1.9% (depending on which is chosen for a coalition partner which has nothing to do with polling numbers but deals) Have the same power as someone like VMRO (if they were to win) who has 22.6% which outnumbers all the parties put together.

Droog.....can you explain it please?
                              I will admit, i know nothing about the Macedonian political system, but don't tell me the ethnic Albanian parties are needed to do the main party some sort of a favor, as in adding seats to make the democratically elected party more stable in parliament.
                              There is nothing to explain those albanians parties are just used as pawns by the EU and NATO to put pressure on and control Macedonia.
                              The albanian politicians and parties have no say they just do what they are told by their masters in west.
                              It's obvious.
                              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

On voting i got 2 relatives who voted in the last election in macedonia,they are citizens living in australia.When they asked the embassy in canberra if they were registered to vote.They said one is registered only on the computer to vote.So in the next couple of days they have to lodge their registrations.I wonder to how many individuals this is happening to.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X