Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 08-03-2020, 07:44 AM   #1461
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

The northadonian traitor and current president Stevo Pendarovski made an announcement condemning the genocide of the Roma during WWII. On a side note, every time this rat speaks he looks like a weirdo. Anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZravKrv6iY

Whilst the suffering that Roma (along with many other innocent people) endured is deplorable and should never be repeated in future, I wonder how many public announcements have been made by this rat with respect to the genocide inflicted on Macedonians during the first half of the 20th century.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:05 AM   #1462
Karposh

Karposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud ofKarposh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
...On a side note, every time this rat speaks he looks like a weirdo.
Yep, both him and the other rat, Zaev, both look really weird every time they speak in front of a camera. Their mannerisms are quite disturbing actually and I think it gives us a bit of an insight into exactly what kind of retards are running that country. Pederovski didn't waste anytime with the typical lefty vocabulary that seems to roll of their dirty tongues so easily: "Predrasudi" (Prejudices) and, the lefty favourite, "Govor na Omraza" (Hate Speech).
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 09:32 PM   #1463
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

URL:
http://www.minareport.com/2020/09/18...inister-of-it/

Jeton Shaqiri breaks law on first day as “Minister of IT”

The Minister of Information Society and Administration, Jeton Shaqiri, yesterday held a joint meeting with Nicola Bertolini, Head of EU’s Cooperation Department and Freck Janmaat, Head of the Economic Department within the EU. We immediately noticed the Albanian flag placed on the table. In front of the high guests of the EU Delegation in Skopje, the Minister violated the Law on the Use of Flags. Namely, the law envisages the use of the flag of other communities in the Republic of Macedonia only in the local self-governments, if the members of that community are more than 50% of the population in that municipality.

Last edited by Carlin15; 09-18-2020 at 11:42 PM.
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 04:32 PM   #1464
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

Police inspector Fatim Hasani suspended after transporting cocaine with police vehicle

No Macedonian media has been allowed to report that police inspector Fatim Hasani, the brother of Bashkim Hasani (Deputy MoD) and DUIís chief in Gostivar has been transporting cocaine throughout the country, safely in a police vehicle. If you think about it, itís genius, who would stop a police vehicle!?

The Minister of MoI, Spasovski has stashed away Hasaniís file and is not prosecuting the DUI mobster turned police inspector!! He is only suspended. Hasani was working for Hazir Jakupi, a well known drug trafficker.

SDSM and DUIÖ. now this is a Government!

https://www.minareport.com/2020/09/1...olice-vehicle/
Old 09-20-2020, 10:34 PM   #1465
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

If I was the likes of Soros, I would be saying "I give you the government and the entire nation, and you guys just remain being drug dealers FFS"

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 08:55 PM   #1466
Vangelovski

Vangelovski is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
If I was the likes of Soros, I would be saying "I give you the government and the entire nation, and you guys just remain being drug dealers FFS"
Isn't that the whole point of having control of government in the Balkans - legalizing your mafia activities?
If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams
Vangelovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 09:26 PM   #1467
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelovski View Post
Isn't that the whole point of having control of government in the Balkans - legalizing your mafia activities?
I would contend it is the point of all governments nowadays.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 07:00 AM   #1468
Carlin15

SDSM party members falsely claimed they are Albanians to slide in the public sector jobs quota

URL:
https://english.republika.mk/news/ma...or-jobs-quota/

A shocking case of abuse of preferential ethnic hiring rules is reported in the agriculture inspection service, where ethnic Macedonian or Vlach supporters of the ruling SDSM party submitted applications in which they claim they are ethnic Albanians in order to get the job.

Media outlets published the names of the newly hired agriculture inspectors and the clearly Macedonian or Vlach names such as Bogdan Stojanovski and Sterja Gogol are named as Albanians. According to the 2001 Ohrid treaty and the subsequent constitutional amendments, the public administration must reflect the ethnic make-up of the country and this leads to preferential hiring of minorities, mainly Albanians.

One of the Macedonians who claimed he is an Albanian to be hired in the public service is Jane Trajkov, head of the SDSM party branch in Negotino. Gogol, who is apparently Vlach, was an SDSM activist during the 2015 Colored Revolution, which also indicates that the hiring process, and the violations of the preferential hiring rules was encouraged and coordinated by the SDSM party.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:34 PM   #1469
Carlin15

Зеколи: Бигорски манастир до 1945 бил дел од Албанската православна црква

URL:
https://republika.mk/vesti/makedonij...oslavna-crkva/

На денот кога манастирот Свети Јован Бигорски слави 1.000 години од постоењето поранешниот амбасадор, Арсим Зеколи вели дека манастирот до крајот на Втората светска војна бил под јурисдикција на Албанската прабославна црква.

Убави писанија за Манастирот Св. Јован Бигорски (Manastiri Shen Mbiguri), кој преживеа 1.000 години и „случајно изгоре” во 2009, посебно библиотеката и архивата со историски записи. Она што недостасува во овие писанија е фактот што до 1945 бил дел од Албанската православна прква, пишува Зеколи.