Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > News and Politics

Old 09-27-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
Pelagonija

Pelagonija is on a distinguished road
Default USA supports NAZI Ukrainian Church

The USA love supporting NAZIs and terrorists

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.p...&nav_id=105150

Imagine the the US supported our right to self determination.
Pelagonija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:30 PM   #2
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect the USA will also support the soon to be Bulgarian Ohrid Archbishopric also. Especially since the Severedonians appear to want it.

Notwithstanding that, what's wrong with Ukraine having it's own head? It's better than Macedonia.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:41 PM   #3
vicsinad

vicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud ofvicsinad has much to be proud of

U.S. interests aside, it wouldn't be unlike Serbian news to report negatively on a church seeking autocephaly, especially regarding their stance on MOC's independence.

However, I don't know much about the Ukrainian Church's political affiliations and etc.
vicsinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:41 PM   #4
Pelagonija

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
I suspect the USA will also support the soon to be Bulgarian Ohrid Archbishopric also. Especially since the Severedonians appear to want it.

Notwithstanding that, what's wrong with Ukraine having it's own head? It's better than Macedonia.
Ahh nothing wrong per say with the Ukrainians having their own head, but very wrong when done in the name of fascism, devide and conquer, politics and profit. Further to this the thugs in the US and Constantinople are working in tandem on the matter. And further to this do we have our own head?
Old 09-27-2018, 06:05 PM   #5
Carlin15

Carlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud ofCarlin15 has much to be proud of

Ecumenical Patriarch Vartholomaios made it clear on Sunday that he would not change his stance as regards supporting autocephaly for the Orthodox Church of Ukraine, stressing that the Istanbul-based seat of the patriarchate will neither issue threats nor respond to them.

During a speech at the Aghia Foka church, welcoming a Czech theologist, Vartholomaios referred to the Czech and Slovak churches, the youngest autocephalous churches to fall under the umbrella of the ecumenical patriarchate.

"Now it is the turn of Ukraine to receive the status of autocephaly in due course, I hope, despite the existing reactions and this will happen because it is [the church's] right," the patriarch said, apparently referring to the objections of the Russian Orthodox Church.

He added that it was also the right of the ecumenical patriarchate to grant autocephaly as it has done to a series of churches, starting with Russia's in the 16th century.

As for the criticism from Russia regarding his position on Ukrainian autocephaly, the patriarch said, "We are not afraid of threats."

The patriachate "neither issues threats nor makes them," he said.

URL:
http://www.ekathimerini.com/232881/a...rthodox-church
Carlin15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:43 PM   #6
nushevski77

nushevski77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
The USA love supporting NAZIs and terrorists

https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.p...&nav_id=105150

Imagine the the US supported our right to self determination.
why is the Ukrainian church a nazi?
nushevski77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 12:14 AM   #7
Pelagonija

The Ukrainian puppets supported by the US are fighting a facsist war against Russia. Right wing military groups and regular forces are funded by the US, these groups are constantly provoking and harassing pro Russian forces in Donbas on a daily bases with the aim of wiping out all that is Russian.

Why I call the Ukrainian church? because they are seizing property, beating up believers etc etc

http://tass.com/society/1023316

At the end of the day, the war in Ukraine was artificially created by the west in order to destabilise the region and use this as a springboard towards ultimately overthrowing the current Russian government and system. The current Ukrainian western loving government is just as corrupt as the pro Russian one and brutally more violent and undemocratic.

Have a read about the 2014 Odessa killings. http://theduran.com/remembering-the-...re-2-may-2014/
Old 09-28-2018, 12:26 AM   #8
Pelagonija

In case you think I’m overly Pro Russian. You can even read about Ukrainian fascism in western media

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ght-in-ukraine
Old 09-28-2018, 12:31 AM   #9
Pelagonija

Even Israel are arming the NAZIS in Ukraine

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...aine-1.6248727
Old 09-28-2018, 06:25 PM   #10
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelagonija View Post
In case you think Iím overly Pro Russian.
I can only assume you are overly pro Russian. I see no "NAZI church" and must assume your pro Russian bent compels you to create a headline like that.

If we replace a couple of names, this would be the same as you supporting Serbian ownership of Macedonian churches. I see no difference whatsoever.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the Ukrainian church asserting itself over its own jurisdiction. Further, I wish the Macedonian church would have MUCH MUCH more balls in standing behind its own identity instead of pandering to Serbs and Bulgarians for a few crumbs of respect.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote