. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2017, 01:18 AM   #3461
Amphipolis
Banned

Amphipolis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

There are no pros. NATO doesn't need Macedonia and Macedonia shouldn't seek entry into NATO.

Greece has made no compromises because it had no right to dictate terms to begin with - not to a foreign and sovereign state. Do as you wish in your country, we will do as we wish in ours. The fact that maggots among your people have made life miserable for Macedonians around the world is unacceptable and will never be forgiven. We will not entertain the stupid "reasoning" of Greeks here any further, it's been done to death, so I would advise you to not go there yet again.

Good. With any luck that "union" will disappear within the next 10-15 years.
1. I agree with the second part as far as I can say. Yet, NATO and USA DO need to absorb and control everybody. No one is small or irrelevant enough to get away.

2. Uhh... OK

3. European Union will not disappear. On the contrary, it is under the extreme and ugly scenarios (major changes & conflicts, withdrawal of members etc.) that doors will open again for Balkan countries.

===
Amphipolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 02:01 AM   #3462
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
What has changed...?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 02:26 AM   #3463
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Who's abducted our petulant southern neighbours and replaced them with
decent human beings.
That's about the only way for ZZ's NATO plan to fall into place...didn't the previous government pursue the same game plan after their ICJ 'victory'...?
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 02:56 AM   #3464
Skolovranec

Location: Kilibargrad, Macedonian Federation (Earth-21691808)
Skolovranec is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amphipolis View Post
3. European Union will not disappear. On the contrary, it is under the extreme and ugly scenarios (major changes & conflicts, withdrawal of members etc.) that doors will open again for Balkan countries.
It will die off. It's unsustainable as it is. Just a few countries get the benefits, several get the leftovers, everybody else gets the crumbs. That's about it. Don't get me started on what the Schengen zone has done for terrorist movements across the continent. And this new euro-army, you think most countries, especially in our part of the world have more money to space on fancy new EU-army?

If anything, it will fracture. Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and France as one block, Italy, Spain, Andorra Portugal on the other, the Nordic lands as another, and an eastern block as the last.

I'm not sure where Greece will go.
Anti-Globalist Pro-Choice Intellectual Pirate Spiritual Vagabond
Skolovranec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 08:05 PM   #3465
maco2envy

maco2envy is on a distinguished road

An anti macedonian stance in regard to the name issue on what was thought to be a neutral sight with respect to the issue:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sta...ations/5593425

Update:
Seems that the author is a Serbian nationalist...
http://global-politics.eu/2017/06/10...eater-albania/

Last edited by maco2envy; 06-10-2017 at 08:20 PM.
maco2envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 09:27 PM   #3466
Karposh

Karposh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by maco2envy View Post
An anti macedonian stance in regard to the name issue on what was thought to be a neutral sight with respect to the issue:
This an article that has been prepared by a Serb. One of his works "Serbia's Diplomatic Preparations for the Creation of the First Balkan Alliance, 1861-64" Sotirović, Vladislav B. (2008). Serbian Studies: Journal of the North American Society for Serbian Studies discusses the Greek-Serbian Alliance of 1867. Pricks like this do more harm than good in ever establishing any meaningful relations with the Serbs. There is a die-hard element among them (of the Sheshelj type) that will always be an enemy to the Macedonian nation. I would dismiss this as nothing more than cheap propaganda but my worry is that others, who don't know of the Serb's vested interest, will buy into this rubbish.
Karposh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:20 AM   #3467
Skolovranec

Aren't people like that a minority though? I think the larger serbian population has zero problems with Macedonia. Usually politicians are stirring the pot (enter Dacic etc.)
Old 06-11-2017, 06:35 AM   #3468
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

All Serbs think Macedonians are mini Serbs. Many are respectful about it though.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 09:22 AM   #3469
tchaiku

tchaiku is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
All Serbs think Macedonians are mini Serbs. Many are respectful about it though.
This is so true.
tchaiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #3470
Skolovranec

Okay, I'll need to see that for myself. Because from my experience serbs have been even more adamant on our national identity than some local powerheads.

Tags
igor janev, interim accord, ireland, macedonia, roger casement