Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelagonija
    • Mar 2017

Стојанче Ангелов: Отсега ќе бидете Македонци кога ќе одите на грчките плажи, а не Скопјани

Генералот, Стојанче Ангелов, напиша порака за придобивките од Преспанскиот договор откако во Собранието во петокот со двотретинско мнозинство беа изгласани уставните измени за имплементација на договорот.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
      Стојанче Ангелов: Отсега ќе бидете Македонци кога ќе одите на грчките плажи, а не Скопјани

https://sitel.com.mk/stojanche-angel...hi-ne-skopjani
      Another pathetic loser.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

What a sad individual.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• vicsinad
          • May 2011

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
          NATO would have a vested interest to ensure that the mess remains as a western protectorate and deploy a permanent peace keeping mission and we will end up with another Bosnia situation. From the Greek perspective, sure that will diminish the potential of their imagined northern threat but also risks further polarisation of the remaining Macedonian fracture emerging from the carnage who would likely as a result hold a greater fanatical ideology in respect of their identity then the current apathetical one shared amongst the population now. The result also means that they allow another competitor (greater Albania) to increase their sphere of influence in the region (as opposed to Greece increasing theirs) which will further isolate them in the region due to Albania’s natural alliance with Turkey.
          Perhaps that what Macedonians really want deep down - to become like the Kurds, a people without a homeland. Perhaps we just really miss the 1890s through 1940s.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
            Perhaps that what Macedonians really want deep down - to become like the Kurds, a people without a homeland. Perhaps we just really miss the 1890s through 1940s.
            Well it was a period where people tended to care about something more than just themselves, and oppression did seem to get people’s sense of priorities in order, as opposed to liberation, they really seem to struggle with that, they are rather completely lost in a liberated scenario.

Wait, did I just describe a kind of Stockholm syndrome?, just oppress us, at least we know what to do and how to act then.
            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
              Well it was a period where people tended to care about something more than just themselves, and oppression did seem to get people’s sense of priorities in order, as opposed to liberation, they really seem to struggle with that, they are rather completely lost in a liberated scenario.

Wait, did I just describe a kind of Stockholm syndrome?, just oppress us, at least we know what to do and how to act then.
              I think the void of a morally powerful and charismatic leader during any period over the previous three decades has failed the potential success of a Macedonian state...instead, the highest offices in the land have routinely been filled by petty criminals and people of very dubious character...never better illustrated than the current crop of whores and their terrorist pimps that reside in that state brothel, that is wrongly referred to as the 'parliament'.

I'm a strong believer in people-power and its innate ability to make great things happen but only strong and trusted leadership can harness its potential.
              The saying - "a fish rots from the head down" is just as applicable to a state as it is to any organisation, even the family unit is largely at the mercy of the same dynamics.

Sadly, for the sovereignty of the Macedonian state, history has somewhat conspired against it...at another crucial historical junction when we desperately required a Cento, we were handed a Zaev...and so the journey into oblivion is now complete.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                Greek Foreign Ministry issues strongly worded response to Moscow

URL:
                The Greek Foreign Ministry has dismissed Moscow’s criticism of the deal to resolve the name dispute between Greece and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) as tantamount to meddling in Greece’s affairs.

“It is clear that there is an ongoing process imposed from outside which is aimed at changing the country’s name in an artificial way with the ultimate goal of forcefully inducting Skopje into NATO. This is taking place in violation of Macedonian law,” the ministry said, adding that President Gjorge Ivanov and the majority of the country’s population were against the agreement.

Moscow plans to refer the issue to the United Nations Security Council.
                Why does it take Russian diplomats to portray the name changing process for what it is?

What is Ivanov doing about this except for making speeches and asking non rhetorical questions?

Comment

• Stojacanec
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post

https://sitel.com.mk/stojanche-angel...hi-ne-skopjani
                  Use your head Angelov, you probably won't feel a thing.

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

There is a rumor that the Ecumenical Patriarch purposely named the new Ukrainian Church "Orthodox Church of Ukraine" rather than "Ukrainian Orthodox Church" so that it will follow the same format for the Macedonian Church when it's time to grant autocephaly: "Orthodox Church of North Macedonia".

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Is that just talk or a rumour mentioned in the media?
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Is that just talk or a rumour mentioned in the media?
                        Just talk, based on something mentioned in the media by Arhimandrit Partenij.

Here I would like to mention the last issue with the Church in Ukraine. This gives us hope that even regarding our Church he will fulfil his promise, thus healing one more serious wound on the body of Orthodoxy. Speaking of Ukraine, we should mention that it’s not by accident the Patriarch chose the name “Orthodox Church in Ukraine” instead of “Ukrainian Orthodox Church” which shows that he is fully determined to confront the heresy of ethnophyletism. We hope that all the Local Churches would learn from this and follow his example, because the Local autocephalous Church does not belong to just one nation, but rather to all the Orthodox faithful under its jurisdiction, regardless of the nationality. Unfortunately, we can’t help but see that the SOC stubbornly holds its position that it should have under control all the territories of the former Yugoslavian state, where it used to preach Serbian nationalism instead of Christianity, something which, according to the spiritual laws, would inevitably get back and explode in their face.

Comment

• Carlin
                          • Dec 2011

Tsipras wins confidence vote.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Hi North Macedonia
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

So funny story.

Today I go to check on a job site and my Macedonian guys are listening to Macedonian radio. Just as I walk in I here this

"Hit concert, Zelko Samardzic, Boris Trajkoski Stadium. Transportation organized from everywhere in the country"

I lost it.

"Пту да ви се плукам во народот заебан. Немојте превос да организирате за протести, ама гла ке скршите за да одите на турбо фолк концерти.

ИСКЛУЧЕТЕ ГО РАДИОТО СМЕСТА ИЛИ КЕ ЛЕТНИТ НИЗ ПЕНЏЕРА!"

I kicked a bucket of drywall mud, muttered some curse words, and went to go eat something (I usually eat when I am pissed off).

That commercial ruined my day.

Comment

• maco2envy
                                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                                Tsipras wins confidence vote.
                                By one seat... Where have I seen this before?

Comment

Working...
                                X