View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 02:46 AM   #5
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by makedonche View Post
SoM - I have learnt more from this website in 6 months than I have in 20 years of western education! The heading shouldn't be used all in one - how can Greece & Truth be used in the same sentence.
Makedonche, with 3 posts and 6 months of reading this forum, you are in the hundreds of thousands of people who are not contributing enough on this forum, yet silently giving us the inspiration to reveal more truths! If you have any questions whatsoever, please do not hesitate to ask ... I am positive many others would be wondering the same things as you.

pozdrav

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote