View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 10:27 PM   #26
VMRO

VMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud ofVMRO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
Didn't the previous collection of gypsies (DPmNE) seek to define what marriage wasn't. Arguably that was anti-LGBT. Not that I care.

https://balkaninsight.com/2014/07/01...onal-marriage/

Either way, to rank the rights of LGBT higher than the right to be treated as humans mystifies me. Macedonians are ranked lower than any other human in any other nation simply because they have lost their sovereignty. Sure, anyone can line up and air their grievances, but it is disgusting to see the Severedonians simply accept their pathetic predicament.

Mind you, when I see the LGBT'+++++s marching in their pride marches and acting out all their copulation manoeuvres and kinky sex routines publicly, I am utterly disgusted and think they should be shot. But maybe I am getting old.
I feel the same way when i see the degenerates prancing around and sometimes even involving kids makes me sick to the core.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.
VMRO is offline   Reply With Quote