X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Niko777
    • Oct 2010

Venice Commission slams Albanian Language Law

EXCLUSIVE: The Venice Commission warns that the Law on Languages ​​will jeopardize the functionality of the entire judicial system

Interesting excerpt below:

See full article (in Macedonian): https://plusinfo.mk/%d0%b5%d0%ba%d1%...8%d1%98%d0%b0/
    Last edited by Niko777; 10-07-2019, 05:16 PM.
  • Gocka
    • Dec 2012

So trials may take years to complete and on top of that Albanian criminals could be off the hook for their crimes due to something like a mistrial because of improper implementation of the language law.

Fucking idiots. They bend over backwards to make sure Albanians are over accommodated, and yet when its time for them to seek their own accommodations in relation to their national interests they yet again bend over backwards to make sure that they are always on the losing end of EVERYTHING!

What a bunch of fucking losers.

Comment

• Dove
      • Aug 2018

The Venice Commission warns that the Law on Languages ​​will jeopardize the functionality of the entire judicial system
      It is just too obvious that severely complicated issues can arise from this law.

As you probably know Hong Kong was ruled by the British for around 150 years. Although the language of the Chinese people in Hong Kong is Cantonese, the language of law and business is English. A friend who worked in the finance industry there told me that issues would arise due to the two languages. For example say you are a member of a Superannuation Fund and the translation into Chinese means you have different rights causing a pay out issue. Apparently when legal issues arose due to the different languages the Legal Officers would run around saying English takes precedence.

Clearly, this problem should never have arisen and the solution is obvious.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Death by a thousand mutts.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Solun
          • Sep 2012

Menduh Tachi expresses concern that Albanians will be under 20% in the next census.

Zaev will ensure the resultant outcome will not be under 20%, though he may have to organise charter flights for the busloads emigrating out of Gostivar, Tetovo and Saraj each week

Comment

• Karposh
            • Aug 2015

In case anyone was thinking they can't possibly stoop any lower and that they've just about reached the limits to their depravity and treachery (even by their standards), I now hear that the Government of North Macedonia is looking to disband Macedonian Special Forces Regiment, the Wolves, and start afresh by recruiting members of the Albanian minority into the next version of it...Apparently there are too many ethnic Macedonians sworn to defend Macedonia with their lives in this Unit so the Government is determined to balance things out a bit and include a proportionate amount of Macedonia's enemies within their ranks. If this doesn't bring Zaev the Nobel Peace Prize, I don't what will.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Well, the Wolves are still alive and Macedonia is dead. So they failed.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Karposh
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Well, the Wolves are still alive and Macedonia is dead. So they failed.
                No arguments here Risto...None whatsoever. Fact is the military should've got involved as soon as there was any hint of those cockroaches abusing their power to the detriment of the nation and declared Martial Law immediately. If I was to pin-point a moment in time where it would've been reasonable for the military to step in, it would have to be the moment they made that Shiptar terrorist, Speaker of the House. That should've been their first clue of an incumbent Government that is guilty of treason. Their second clue should've been the Government's very public anti-constitutional goals they hoped to achieve. Zero tolerance should've been adopted right then and there for this road to national suicide. Every other treasonous act after that just highlights the piss weak resolve to stand up for Macedonia's national interests. So, you're dead-on with regard to the Wolves or any other branch of the military - failures and utter losers. They may as will fill their ranks completely with Shiptari. After all, makes fuck all difference in the end.

Comment

Working...
                X