View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 09:34 PM   #573
Phoenix

Phoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud ofPhoenix has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Your comment is laughable and pathetic.
In your view I suppose here in Australia as it is a requirement for immigrants to take a/ learn English in order to gain citizenship it is “state sponsored discrimination”.
My first cousin and her husband migrated to Austria two years ago from Macedonia. Guess what? My cousins husband is taking German speaking classes as is my cousin so they can better integrate in Austria.
No one is denying Albanians to speak/ learn their language in Macedonia but in order to integrate it is common sense that they learn Macedonian, as it should be, yet you cry state sponsored discrimination, give Albanians an inch they take a mile and still cry victim
...you're wasting your time pitching this at Albo...he doesn't understand English.
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote