Macedonian Truth Forum

Macedonian Truth Forum (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/index.php)
-   Exposing Lies and Propaganda (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   The Real Ethnic Composition of Modern Greece (http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17)

Makedonia 09-04-2008 05:15 PM

[QUOTE=Jankovska;360]It has been I thought, or you just what you want to see.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you didn't think.

fatso 09-04-2008 05:20 PM

Albanian pockets were evident throughout Greece. Naftpleon was Greece's capitol initially because it had very few non Greeks residing in and around it.
Greeks , just like Turks, Albs, and Slavs are scattered throughout the Balkans.

Don't take the term Slav's personally, I'm only referring to Serb, Croats, Mak's and Bulgars.

I have indicated before ...Greece's make up and it's purity. I have been banned from Greek forums , the boy's over @ SerbHellenic forum do tolerate me.:D

Jankovska 09-04-2008 05:44 PM

A country that claims purity is a country that is equal to Hitler's NAzi Germany.

fatso 09-04-2008 05:51 PM

This is what the Greek government wants its citizens to believe......total rubbish.

Makedonia 09-04-2008 05:54 PM

I disagree with the notion that the Greek government is claiming purity.

Jankovska 09-04-2008 05:56 PM

[QUOTE=Makedonia;401]I disagree with the notion that the Greek government is claiming purity.[/QUOTE]

Really? So you do have Macedonian, Turkish, Vlach, Albanian minorities?

Makedonia 09-04-2008 06:00 PM

[QUOTE=Jankovska;402]Really? So you do have Macedonian, Turkish, Vlach, Albanian minorities?[/QUOTE]
The Greek government acknowledges that there are people living in Greece, from all over the world.

What it does not recognise is the minority status of these peoples.

Jankovska 09-04-2008 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=Makedonia;406]The Greek government acknowledges that there are people living in Greece, from all over the world.

What it does not recognise is the minority status of these peoples.[/QUOTE]

Hm and I thought the Greek Gov only recently said there are not MAcedonians living in Greece. Have I missed something

Makedonia 09-04-2008 06:27 PM

[QUOTE=Jankovska;409]Hm and I thought the Greek Gov only recently said there are not MAcedonians living in Greece. Have I missed something[/QUOTE]

Yes you have missed something.

The Greek Government acknowledges there are 2.5 million Macedonians living in what it calls Makedonia (northern Greece).

It cannot and does not recognise these Macedonians as a minority group as they are the majority.

Risto the Great 09-04-2008 06:59 PM

[QUOTE=Makedonia;418]Yes you have missed something.

The Greek Government acknowledges there are 2.5 million Macedonians living in what it calls Makedonia (northern Greece).

It cannot and does not recognise these Macedonians as a minority group as they are the majority.[/QUOTE]
Hmmm, there are 36 million Californians living in California, they are the majority .... what the?