X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian citizenship

I know most of you want to get one but I actually am complitley done with mine and want to give it up, any info on how I can do this would be very helpfull. I have emailed our gov on their site but obviously they don't answer to their emails, why should they, they are the gov of Macedonia, no one answers anything. The Macedonian embassy in London again doesn't know how I can go on about this. I just want to be finished with Macedonian stupid system, I actually don't want to be in their system anymore. If it takes I will not even call myself an ethnic Macedonian as long as I am free.
    I know it is a strange request but any help would be really appreciated.
    Ta
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

You must have declared your nationality as Albanian once. As a result, Macedonia will not let you leave now.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Demos
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
      I know most of you want to get one but I actually am complitley done with mine and want to give it up, any info on how I can do this would be very helpfull. I have emailed our gov on their site but obviously they don't answer to their emails, why should they, they are the gov of Macedonia, no one answers anything. The Macedonian embassy in London again doesn't know how I can go on about this. I just want to be finished with Macedonian stupid system, I actually don't want to be in their system anymore. If it takes I will not even call myself an ethnic Macedonian as long as I am free.
      I know it is a strange request but any help would be really appreciated.
      Ta
      Jankovsa,

You should come to Greece and apply for Hellenic/EU citizenship.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
        Jankovsa,

You should come to Greece and apply for Hellenic/EU citizenship.
        Demos honestly I think your country cares for the Diaspora way more than Macedonia does for their Macedonian diaspora. i don't care what people say, the whole system is wrong, not that is just wrong it's also corrupted, it's such a confusion you don't know who to pay anymore to have simple things issued( even though these people get paid to do their jobs). I have a British Citizenship and I don't need a different one, I have paid a absolute fortune to keep the stupid Macedonian one and have been left with no help or answers. System sucks and the gov is just as bad.

Comment

• Orovnichanec
          • Sep 2008

Here's the thing, and it's nothing against you, but all you do is seem to bitch about everything in Macedonia like it something new. You have the right to never said you didn't but either you have some really short strings or none at all. I've dealt with the Macedonian government, both my parents have dealt with the Macedonian government and that government is no less corrupt or slow, or wrong then the US Government, and the way the Brits follow the US I have no doubt in my mind they are no better then the US for that matter. No, the Macedonian government is not the best, they haven't been but they are working on it. You are wanting a complete 360 turn around in less then 4 years for the current government.
          "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Krste Misirkov View Post
            Here's the thing, and it's nothing against you, but all you do is seem to bitch about everything in Macedonia like it something new. You have the right to never said you didn't but either you have some really short strings or none at all. I've dealt with the Macedonian government, both my parents have dealt with the Macedonian government and that government is no less corrupt or slow, or wrong then the US Government, and the way the Brits follow the US I have no doubt in my mind they are no better then the US for that matter. No, the Macedonian government is not the best, they haven't been but they are working on it. You are wanting a complete 360 turn around in less then 4 years for the current government.
            Nothing changes in Macedonia like it or not. The system in Macedonia sucks like it or not. If you guys don't want to admit to it fine, but it's true. As for Britain maybe the gov is corrupted and everything but I know I can pay and have things done, in Macedonia I will pay and nothing will happen.I spend most of my earn money in Macedonia, I visit every two months so no one can tell me I haven;t loved or done much for my country, however the country has done NOTHING for me. I even thought of moving back, it ain't gonna happen. I am going to stay here and know that if I actually need a passport or ID or to get married or to do anything it will get done. Macedonians have never heard of the word ogranising.
            Last edited by Jankovska; 01-27-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Pesijazal
              • Sep 2008

You should be declared as Persona non Grata, disgusting.

Comment

• Venom
                • Sep 2008

Why do you want to get rid of it?

If you hate Macedonia so much why are you on this forum?

If you're so convinced nothing will ever change then why bother?
                S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Jankovska
                  • Sep 2008

This is a public forum and I can be here if I want to be. You don't have to understand or accept, I have the right to my own opinion and I have the right to voice it. The system in Macedonia doesn;t work for Macedonians. I have been on these forums because I cared, I have fought every fight I could and spend every penny I could in Macedonia. I have triple paid to have Macedonian citizenship and passport that I don't even use for traveling just to look it and be proud. I have loved and cared and wanted the best. We all have breaking points. I have been screamed at in Kumanovo';s court by a shiptar who haven't finished his coffee but I expected him to do his work, been send to Skopje for papers that don't exist, have had 6 izvodi that are wrong, paid translation from Kriva Palanka to Strumica, Kumanovo etc and was asked to buy a box of chocolates for the woman that sorts out the licni karti in Kriva Palanka, to buy her chocolates for doing her work. We have laws, the problem is no one knows them. I am just tired and truly pissed off to find out that I have to fly again for yet another document that they screwed up. I am not made of money and I feel forced by the system to give up who I am just so I can live my life peacefully.,

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pesijazal View Post
                    You should be declared as Persona non Grata, disgusting.
                    Taking into account Jankovska's response above this one, I would say she should be declared "Persona to be looked after" ... why on Earth shouldn't she be treated fairly and efficiently? If I was told to wait by a Shiptar so he could finish his coffee ... I would be losing it. This is part of the Slave mentality that permeates Macedonia. Greece shook it off 100 years ago, they needed to have their testicles cupped and have sweet whispers of Hellenic glory in their ears to snap out of the mindset.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
                      • Sep 2008

We all know the wonders of democracy and how everyone has a say and an opinion. But also, we all know what opinions are like...

I too have been in arguments over trivial shit in Skopje and Bitola like when they told me I need to pay an extra 200 Euro for a seat on a plane I already held a ticket too (long story short I didn't pay and got to sit in Business Class from Skopje to Vienna because of it).

But just because of that it doesn't make me want to renounce my Macedonianism.

You don't want it? There's one easy way. Throw it in the fucking bin and be done with it.
                      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                        We all know the wonders of democracy and how everyone has a say and an opinion. But also, we all know what opinions are like...

I too have been in arguments over trivial shit in Skopje and Bitola like when they told me I need to pay an extra 200 Euro for a seat on a plane I already held a ticket too (long story short I didn't pay and got to sit in Business Class from Skopje to Vienna because of it).

But just because of that it doesn't make me want to renounce my Macedonianism.

You don't want it? There's one easy way. Throw it in the fucking bin and be done with it.
                        Venom for some strange reason it still hurts me to see all that in Macedonia, it hurts me that with every gov change I hope things will change. What hurts me the most is that I have been treated like shit in Macedonia for trying to obtain and stay Macedonian. I mean I may have moved but I have always gone out of my way to make sure I stay attached to the country. I have done my calculations and it really has cost me a fortune to maintain my citizenship, yes it has been by choice and I don't complain that I had to pay, I complain that I paid and paid and paid and I still have documents missing but on top of everything I have been treated like total crap while at this places. I have never been one of those people who move to a different country and dignat glava, I have for the past 9 years been firstly Macedonian than British, now I am just tired. I went in October than Jan and I spend most of the time and money on this shalteri, it;s a joke. I honestly feel forced to give up being who I am.

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Taking into account Jankovska's response above this one, I would say she should be declared "Persona to be looked after" ... why on Earth shouldn't she be treated fairly and efficiently? If I was told to wait by a Shiptar so he could finish his coffee ... I would be losing it. This is part of the Slave mentality that permeates Macedonia. Greece shook it off 100 years ago, they needed to have their testicles cupped and have sweet whispers of Hellenic glory in their ears to snap out of the mindset.
                          He said to me; Ako sakam ja da ti dadam kartonce ke ti dadam ako ne sakam okozi se i ne ti davam, ja sum ti Gospod i ako treba i ke me molis ( I have three witnesses). This is a person who works in the court in which court I got charged 4000 denari for documents plus translations. He works in soba broj 6 in the Court in Kumanovo and you do as he tells you and he works when he likes.
                          This is just one of the examples. Now in October I was told in PAlanka I must go to SKopje to obtain a document, paid petrol went within two hours and in Skopje they said they don't know what I am talking about.
                          My poor grandmother;s friend, old lady from the village went to get some paperwork for the land and the woman told her to come tomorrow but bring a basket of her fresh eggs. She took this old granny's the eggs she sells to make money and make ends meet. This are the things that hurt me and I feel no one talks about them. Macedonia is sacred but hiding away from the problems doesn't make them go away. I don't or have ever expected special treatment, I do however expect to be treated like a human being and receive the service I pay for. Simple

Comment

• Sarafot
                            • Dec 2008

Ebati birokraciata Makedonska! I'm introduced with that things!
                            Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                            - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Demos
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                              He said to me; Ako sakam ja da ti dadam kartonce ke ti dadam ako ne sakam okozi se i ne ti davam, ja sum ti Gospod i ako treba i ke me molis ( I have three witnesses). This is a person who works in the court in which court I got charged 4000 denari for documents plus translations. He works in soba broj 6 in the Court in Kumanovo and you do as he tells you and he works when he likes.
                              This is just one of the examples. Now in October I was told in PAlanka I must go to SKopje to obtain a document, paid petrol went within two hours and in Skopje they said they don't know what I am talking about.
                              My poor grandmother;s friend, old lady from the village went to get some paperwork for the land and the woman told her to come tomorrow but bring a basket of her fresh eggs. She took this old granny's the eggs she sells to make money and make ends meet. This are the things that hurt me and I feel no one talks about them. Macedonia is sacred but hiding away from the problems doesn't make them go away. I don't or have ever expected special treatment, I do however expect to be treated like a human being and receive the service I pay for. Simple

The Albanian spoke to you like that because as Risto said, most in Macedonia suffer from a slave like mentality. You allowed the Albanians through their violence to gain rights and now they feel empowered and see you as nothing more than garbage.

Do you think a Greek State company would employ Albanians only to be treating Greeks like garbage?

I was once at a Greek police HQs and an illegal immigrant Albanian was speaking in his native tongue and the police officer pounded his hand on his desk and screamed at him "We speak Greek in here...you are not in Albania". Of course the Albanian got scared and never opened his mouth afterwards.

In the Balkans if you are not tough, you will be eaten alive.

Comment

Working...
                              X