• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Macedonian citizens do not understand govt’s name policy: poll

Macedonian citizens do not understand govt’s name policy: poll

4 February 2010 | 22:56 | FOCUS News Agency

Skopje. Macedonian citizens do not understand the government’s name dispute policy, reads the latest opinion poll by Transparency – Zero Corruption, Macedonian Nova Makedonija daily writes on Thursday.
    More than 60% of citizens do not know what the red line the government is talking about is, neither what a reasonable compromise is. Almost 70% of citizens do not know what Greece wants.
    Every second citizen is certain that the compromise would mean also a change of the Macedonian national identity, with the attitudes of Albanians and Macedonians being completely different. Nearly 80% of Macedonians would not accept a change in the name in exchange for NATO and EU membership and over 80% of Albanians think the name should be changed. Two thirds of Macedonians would not accept a change even with guarantees that the language and identity would not be altered, unlike 90% of Albanians who would accept these conditions.
    More than half of Macedonians believe the name dispute will not be solved and 40% of Albanians are sure there will be a solution soon.
    Both Macedonians and Albanians say they do not have enough information about the positions of Macedonia and Greece.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

I am not a citizen of Macedonia and I also have no idea.
    The ethnic Albanian statistics are merely confirmation that external influence has created a cancer that is destroying Macedonia.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I am not a citizen of Macedonia and I also have no idea.
      The ethnic Albanian statistics are merely confirmation that external influence has created a cancer that is destroying Macedonia.
      I agree with you RTG. It seems that the EU and NATO are nudging the Albanians to cause another fallout in Macedonia.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

TM, I genuinely feel a momentum developing for this kind of action. I hope no hands are tied this time if it happens again.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Risto, You are a citizen of Macedonia you are an Ethic Macedonian in Australia remember? As for understanding we are discussing the name issue but there is no discussion in reality we are not budging to their demands its as simple as that and the Opposition is looking to pounce on that with their lies in the media and their fake ratings they provide.

We cant give the Greeks a weapon to hit us with, we're certainly not going to give our game plan. In footy do you see the AFL coach come out to the media and say what he is going to do in the game?? He wont even say which players he is fielding.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

I don't understand either and for me to trust someone I need to know them and their intentions, therefore my misstrust about ~Grujo and Co. I think even he doesn't know, he just goes along with it.
            And Prolet no, you are not a citizen of Macedonia because you don't live there. Even if you have a passport you are not, you pay your money to Oz as I do towards the UK.
            You are an ethnic Macedonian , i give ylou that. Ama od dve majki ne moze da cicas, ili ti taka porasna?

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Ama od dve majki ne moze da cicas, ili ti taka porasna?
              Krotko Jagne od Devet majki Cica

How do you know that i have nothing to do with Macedonia?? I pay my taxes in Stari Kraj how did you vote in the last Election if you live in the UK?? I have every right just like you do, we live in a democracy remember??
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                Krotko Jagne od Devet majki Cica

How do you know that i have nothing to do with Macedonia?? I pay my taxes in Stari Kraj how did you vote in the last Election if you live in the UK?? I have every right just like you do, we live in a democracy remember??
                How do you pay taxes Prolet? Unless you own a property you don't pay taxes so stop lying. I voted last time, can't now coz I don't have an ID and I don't plan to get one out. I voted very easy, got on the plane, paid £200 went an voted for grujo (I know, what a plonker). However you have decided to carry on annoying me by not reading my posts properly but again I may have not been clear. Just because you have a citizenship, and you ave visited once in a year to spend a couple of grand there shouldn't give you the right to make and have every decision. I agree we should all be invloved when it comes to the name,things concerning Macedonia, but when it comes to how 100 million are going to be spend, I think Prolet you should not have a say unless you want to move there. The people of MAcedonia should have a say, do they want hospitals or spomenici. Simple
                Hahaha krotkoto jagne nekad ke stane i Gile, remember him? Gile trinaesetoto prase a? I think we are heading that way You tell me this, why should people vote for Grujo and Co if they don't know what his intentions are? I won't
                Last edited by Jankovska; 02-07-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

OMG You remember Gile the 13to Prase?? Hahahahaha

How do you remember all this?? LOL

Jankovska, Its much easier for you to fly via Sofia to Skopje, from Australia its much further, plus more expensive too. Sto mislis nie vo Diasporata kako pechalime?? Its great that you visit Stari Kraj so often, you are very lucky but believe me in the next Election i will vote for Grujo i got my Lichna Karta (Biometriska) Im surly going to support somebody who is keeping their promises remember??

So then do we have a deal?

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet I will never try and influence you and who you should vote. I am not going to vote on the next elections, I just don't like anyone fighting for power.Second I don't have any paperwork, hahaha
                    Haha I don't fly to Skopje ever, it's to expensive. Maybe if those 100 million were invested in tourisam cheap airlines etc I would be but now I don't plan to.
                    Haha gile was my fav programme, I cried so many times about that prasence and the little srnce.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

Here is a good debate on cheap flights

TAV Will bring them in as of next year (Cheap Flights) they are active in Belgrade and Podgorica. They need to organize themselves thats for sure i agree with you on that.

So you fly from London to Sofia then Catch the Bus from Sofia to Kriva Palanka?? It would probably cost less to fly from London To Sofia rather then Sofia to Skopje. Its good that you visit you family in Kriva Palanka, its very good to catch up with your folks in Stari Kraj

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

Yes cheap flights are a must if we want to develop tourisam, without it it won't happen. I fly to Sofia and get a cab and it will work out all together around 140 euros plus 60 for my husbands ticket so around 200 all in all. To fly to Skopje I need around £250 each at least. To expensive.
                        Yeah it's good, only reason why I couldn't move to OZ when I was thinking about it. I love Macedonia so much I can not be too far away. Probably I am used to it that way, if I were in OZ I will get used to not going so often. Ziv covek se na se nauci

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Jankovska, I guess Kriva Palanka is close to Pirinska Makedonija its not far to get a Cab to the Border but that means that you have to then Catch a Cab from the Macedonian side. I've never done it before so i dont know. Being a Strumicka Snaa how do you get along with Strumicani when you go there?? Do you get those who are stuck up??

Cheap Flights will come with the better facilities, if they can fly to Belgrade they can fly to Skopje.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Yeah but Kriva Palanka is about 15 min drive from the border so my dad, brother pick me up. I love Strumica, next town after Palanka and that was before I married there. I try not to spend my time with smizli, I pefer normal people.
                            Yep and better facilities mean spending money....

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

You mean smizli like this??

Do they even exist in Strumica?

Comment

Working...
                              X