X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

TMRO: Greek Government well represented in Macedonian media

For whom do certain media work in Macedonia, who for weeks now have been seriously concerned that the Agency for Youth and Sports (AYS) had attempted to organize fans to cheer for Macedonia against Greece, asks the TMRO political party in a press conference this morning.

"Obviously, some media and journalists (A1, Dnevnik, Utrinski Vesnik, Vreme, Vest) are well compensated to work against the Macedonian national interests, and thus contributed for the Macedonian basketball team at this year's European Championships in Poland to not have organized support from our fans, AYS and the media itself. These journalists had battered Macedonian fans with no shame, while with their writing are cheering for the Greek team.

While Macedonia will do nothing, Greece paid dearly to protect their national interests, and will organize thousands of fans in buses, and planes to Poland, "said spokesman TMRO Slobodan Lakovski.
    What on Earth is going on with these "journalists"?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

The "Europeans" have deeper pockets and the journalists in Macedonia are no different to prostitutes.

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

That's true and I agree that the last incident with Komiti was made up in order to prevent the Komiti group to take part on the EU 2009 in Poland in supporting our national team.

And I don't care how many thousands of Greek fans there gonna be, but they should know that I'm gonna be there ... to be continued.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
      X