X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian minority in Greece unknown at the Balkans until recently

Skopje. Existence of Macedonian minority in Greece is absolutely unconditioned and the claims for its existence could cause tension among identities in the region as well as serious confusion over Macedonia’s name, Kanal 5 informed, citing representative of Greek foreign ministry Maria Telalian. She has tried to defend UN experts’ attacks on Macedonians’ condition in Greece.
    “Recommendations of small group of non governmental organization for the so-called “Macedonian minority” in Greece do not correspond to reality. The fact a small group in North Greece have used Slavic idioms together with Greek language does not prove the existence on national minority. The usage of “Macedonian” for pointing the so-called minority assumes the name and natural culture and identity of two and half million Greeks, who has identified themselves as Greeks for centuries,” she said.
    Which is it sweetheart? They have been Greeks for centuries or Macedonian for minutes? The Greek language you refer to is only a recent phenomena and evidenced by the complete lack of dialect in Northern Greece. So much misinformation.

Are you paid to be stupid ministerial Greeks?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • El Bre
    • Sep 2008

Maria needs to get out more

Comment

• NikodimMKD
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      http://www.focus-fen.net/index.php?id=n190682

Which is it sweetheart? They have been Greeks for centuries or Macedonian for minutes? The Greek language you refer to is only a recent phenomena and evidenced by the complete lack of dialect in Northern Greece. So much misinformation.

Are you paid to be stupid ministerial Greeks?

Risto,

I highly doubt she reads this forum. You should send her a letter with your points.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
        Risto,

I highly doubt she reads this forum. You should send her a letter with your points.
        Maybe you should do what she does and not come to the forum?

Comment

• NikodimMKD
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          Maybe you should do what she does and not come to the forum?
          Why not? I am Brazilian Macedonian with roots from Bitola. This forum is an outlet for people of Macedonian decent to connect.

Comment

• El Bre
            • Sep 2008

Alo meu amigo,
            como vai?
            Que parte do brasil vc esta? eu sou de Minas Gerais.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
              Banned
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by El Bre View Post
              Alo meu amigo,
              como vai?
              Que parte do brasil vc esta? eu sou de Minas Gerais.
              Olá, como está meu amigo. Sou de Aracaju. Meu avô era de Bitola, a Macedónia, mas não falo Macedônio. A maior parte da minha família é Brasileiro. Quanto tempo você foram no Brasil?

Esses palhaços aqui que estou Grego, mas disse ter-lhes muitas vezes que sou brasileira do Macedônio decente.

Maioria das pessoas aqui parecem ser muito nacionalista e racista contra Albaneses, Búlgaros e Gregos. É impossível ter uma conversa no fórum.
              Last edited by NikodimMKD; 08-12-2009, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Risto,

I am more famous than her, she can write to me.
                Naturally I will ignore her.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Olá, como está meu amigo. Sou de Aracaju. Meu avô era de Bitola, a Macedónia, mas não falo Macedônio. A maior parte da minha família é Brasileiro. Quanto tempo você foram no Brasil?

Esses palhaços aqui que estou Grego, mas disse ter-lhes muitas vezes que sou brasileira do Macedônio decente.

Maioria das pessoas aqui parecem ser muito nacionalista e racista contra Albaneses, Búlgaros e Gregos. É impossível ter uma conversa no fórum.
                  And just so the rest of us can understand what you are saying:
                  Hello, how are you my friend. I Aracaju. My grandfather was in Bitola, Macedonia, but do not speak Macedonian. Most of my family is Brazilian. How long were you in Brazil?

These clowns here that I am Greek, but have told them many times that I am Brazilian Macedonian decent.

Most people here seem to be very nationalistic and racist against Albanians, Bulgarians and Greeks. It is impossible to have a conversation in the forum.
                  We "clowns" think you are Greek because you use a very Pro-Greek rhetoric.

How come that your grandfather does not speak Macedonian when he is from Bitola? Does he speak any other languages?
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Because Bitola was Greek city bre Daskale, can't you predict his answer lol
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                    X