Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

USA supports Macedonia!

YouTube - USA supports Macedonia

Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Be wary of friends bearing gifts. The link above is about Albania receiving a loan from the IMF which will in no doubt put them further into debt and play them into the hands of their masters. Macedonia along with all the South Eastern European states are mentioned in the article above for thinking about taking this option as well. I notice that the person in the video Daskalot posted noted "economically". According to John Perkins book Confessions of an economic Hitman (some pages are available to read here - http://books.google.com/books?id=nJF...conomic+hitman )

This is how the "Corprotocracy" controls the weak little countries. With debt. I know Daskalot has seen this video but I will post it so that you guys can see what he has to say personally. BTW I also read the book The Bilderbeger Group by Daniel Estulin and he talks about how the Bilderbergers wanted to create an independent Kosovo and ultimately a Greater Albania. If any are interested in this I will post the page. Here's John Perkins:

YouTube - John Perkins - Confessions of an Economic Hitman
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Yes TM, I have heard enough abut the book "Confessions of an economic Hitman" to make me want to read it. I strongly oppose external debt at this time in Macedonia's development.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Macedonia needs to keep away from the IMF as much as possible. Or we'll see people like John Perkins walking around Macedonia and conquering her without an army but with debt.

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

I thought Macedonia took some stupid loan recently, was it not from the IMF?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Macedonia and Croatia deny negotiations with IMF

The Macedonian Ministry of Finance denies that it is in negotiations with the International Monetary Fund (IMF), but did not exclude the possibility of something like that happening.

This is the response of the Ministry after the German media wrote that Macedonia is one of the countries that are requesting the aid of the IMF. The exact formulation of a German newspaper, who referred to sources close to the IMF, mentioned Bulgaria, Croatia and Macedonia as countries that are requesting an arrangement with the Fund.

Croatia also denied negotiating with the IMF about an urgent loan, finance minister Ivan Suker said commenting on media speculations about Croatia initiating talks with the IMF together with Bulgaria and Macedonia.

He added that IMF’s assistance would not be necessary if Croatia takes several steps that will guarantee stability. “Croatia does not need a tutor,” Suker exclaimed, explaining that the country has only been keeping standard contacts with the Fund.
            Koi znai sho praa...
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Let's just pray that they don't take the loan. They will never be able to repay it and it will only sink the economy even lower.

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
                Let's just pray that they don't take the loan. They will never be able to repay it and it will only sink the economy even lower.
                This is how the IMF works, grant a country as big of a loan as possible, when they cannot pay back then they will pay with natural resources or the like, or its infrastructure.

It is quite simple, and I urge anyone with the slightest interest to read the book by Perkins or watch this documentary:

Confessions of An Economic Hit Man - What Really Goes on Behind Global Affairs

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Apology of an Economic Hit Man, a Greek documentary of John Perkins life.

This documentary needs to be WATCHED!!!!
                  En_Amerikansk_agent_ber_om_tilgivelse_

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Excellent documentary daskale. Just like the book itself. Only you get more details from the book. I recommend anyone with or without any knowledge of how economys work to get this book. It's eye opening to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                    X