X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

Bocevski resigns as Vice Premier for EU Affairs

Ivica Bocevski has submitted his resignation from post Vice Premier for European Affairs.

In the resignation submitted to Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, Bocevski stresses that his contribution to the incumbent Government is entirely exhausted, whereas State Secretary in the Secretariat for European Affairs, Pero Dimsoski will execute the office until the appointment of a new Vice Premier.

"First and foremost, I would like to thank You for the honor and responsibility I was bestowed with the post Vice Premier for European Affairs. Each generation has its battle for Macedonia and mine has the obligation to promote a European and Euro-Atlantic Macedonia. My duty was to be the leader of this project in Your Government, which was a top patriotic act", says Bocevski in the resignation.

The Government said that PM Gruevski expressed gratitude for the prior cooperation and satisfaction from Bocevski's work.

"The cooperation and mutual communication with Bocevski will resume at diverse levels", reads the press release.

if a caucasian takes over his job then we will know whos the manipulator !
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
Working...
X