X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maxim
    • May 2009

see this

OK after the second Balkan war in Букурешт was that agreement and it was decided who will get the territories that were in ottoman empire that's when Macedonia was separated so that was in 1913 and after 100 years the agreement should be reviewed so in 2013 maybe we can get our territories back

OK после втората балканска војна во букурешт се случил договорот и билп одлучено кој ќе ги земе териториите што биле во османлиската империја тогас македонија била одвоена но после 100 години овој договор пак се разгледува тоа е во 2013 па може да одлучат да поништат тоа и да ни вратат територијата ама не ми се верува мене.
    http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/w...73-450x451.jpg
  • King Makedon
    • Apr 2009

I also heard about it, but no one could confirm that it will be like that.
    because this documents is somehow kept secret, so there are only speculations and suggestions.
    ]
    The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
    [/SIZE]

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

I'm being technical in the following:

There's no such sunset clause in the Bucharest treaty which 'expires' the treaty after a period of time.

We have discussed this in depth before. There are only two real ways that the treaty can be expired/annulled and that is

1) War or
      2) By two of the signatories of the Agreement to declare it as such (there is such a clause in the Bucharest Treaty).

The Republic of Macedonia is now (since Independence) the inheritor of one of those signatures (as the successor/owner of the territory from the Kingdom of Serbs, Croats and Slovenes).

In reality, the only way to achieve a united Macedonia is via open borders (which is what the EU is supposed to represent).

To end the Bucharest Treaty via #2 above, perhaps there could be some Agreement with Bulgaria where they co-sign an annulment of the Bucharest Treaty (Greece would obviously never do such a thing) if there were some plans/designs by Bulgaria to annex some of Aegean Macedonia to serve as a corridor for Bulgarian access to the Aegean Sea, whilst the Republic of Macedonia would gain the bulk of Aegean Macedonia and Pirin Macedonia.

But that will never happen because, Greece would go to war before any of the above happens - their survival as a country/nation depends politically, economically and strategically on them controlling Aegean Macedonia (which generates most of their food and electricity). That's without talking about their identity as a nation and what losing Aegean Macedonia would do to that.

So if you want to talk about territory, then in reality you are talking about war.
      It's as simple as that.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Is their full access to the actual Bucharest treaty documents..?
        And isn't their more then one treaty..?
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Maxim
          • May 2009

i remember someone in school said lets attack Greece and the teacher said yea we will send all 2 planes haha. we can't beat them in war but we can get the territories if we join EU there are only 5-6 countries outside of EU when all join all Europe is going to be united no borders whole Europe ONE country!!!! :rmacedonia

YELLOWS ARE MEMBERS
          GREEN ARE CANDIDATES (MACEDONIA IS GREEN )
          GRAY ARE NON MEMBERS

Comment

• King Makedon
            • Apr 2009

if we ever get in EU we'll need more than 50 years to unify our country in legal and peaceful way.
            If we wait for natural disaster (which greece already had in the past and will happen in the future again) than we don't know when it will happen, but it will happen.
            If we go to war, (there are millions of ways of warfare) it has not always to be the classical one to achieve victory. but it will be bloody and who wants to take sins on themself on those not even worth of mentioning the greeks.
            Statisticly every macedonian has to kill 5 greeks to vipe them out. that are five times breaking the rules of moses ("Do not kill!")
            Last edited by King Makedon; 06-02-2009, 01:37 PM.
            ]
            The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
            [/SIZE]

Comment

• Maxim
              • May 2009

rules are made to be broken and i don't believe in those stuff
              and its not like every macedonian can kill 5 of them many of the registered out of 2 mil we have are babies and children under 15 and old people and not everyone is solider
              Last edited by Maxim; 06-02-2009, 04:04 PM.

Comment

• King Makedon
                • Apr 2009

you've forgotten how many macedonians do live outside macedonia. Ater my counting there live 6-8 millions macedonians in this world.
                Last edited by King Makedon; 06-02-2009, 08:22 PM.
                ]
                [/SIZE]

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Maxim View Post
                  rules are made to be broken and i don't believe in those stuff
                  and its not like every macedonian can kill 5 of them many of the registered out of 2 mil we have are babies and children under 15 and old people and not everyone is solider
                  We could always kill stupid comments first.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Maxim
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by King Makedon View Post
                    you've forgotten how many macedonians do live outside macedonia. Ater my counting there live 6-8 millions macedonians in this world.
                    really? lets kill em

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Maxim View Post
                      really? lets kill em
                      You are much into killing people I see, why?
                      Are you affiliated with the military or are you ex-military?
                      Or are you some kind of psycho murderer?
                      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                      X