X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian Government hopes cancelled visit won't affect relations

Macedonian Government expressed "regrets" over canceling of the visit of the Kosovo President Fatmir Sejdiu, as well as hopes that "it won't affect the relations between the two states."

We hope the meeting between the Macedonian and Kosovar presidents will take place some time soon and that this case will not affect the relations with Kosovo "a friendly country and a partner to Macedonia," the government said in a statement.

"Macedonia was the first country to demonstrate understanding for the Ahtisaari's plan for final solution of the Kosovo's status, which resulted later on in recognition of the Kosovo's independence through a procedure of approval by most of the political parties in Macedonia," the statement adds.

"The process of delineating of the northern border in the part toward Kosovo is in a final stage and we hope the cooperation and relations with Kosovo will remain within the limits of the envisaged dynamics to the benefit of the development of the bilateral and the relations in the region," says the statement released by the Government of Macedonia.
    Conditions attached. Fair enough.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Not that it counts for much, but has Kosovo recognised Republic of Macedonia?
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
      Not that it counts for much, but has Kosovo recognised Republic of Macedonia?
      I don't believe it has.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Why should they,Kosovo is illegal country.

Comment

• King Makedon
          • Apr 2009

I cannot confirm that but i think they did so they got recognized by us.
          ]
          The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
          [/SIZE]

Comment

• King Makedon
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            ahtissari plan....
            It's a kind of bullshit to me.

I talked to a israeli guy and he said what is most important for macedonians to get their pride back as a nation.
            Greece underminds every of our effort to keep us poor.
            We have ressurected as a country now we have to revive our pride as a nation back to joy the essence of freedom.
            ]
            The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
            [/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
            X