X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

The role of the Kosovar Albanian riots in December 2008 in Greece

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

You have posted the wrong link I think.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

It's not the wrong link

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Sorry, it was the correct link ... but my eyes glazed over reading the translated babble.
        Do you believe the Americans had anything to do with it?
        Sounds utterly far fetched to me.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Of course Risto, only Americans are capable of such scenarios with a long practice behind them.

Opposing the USA interests will cost a lot the Greeks. In my opinion this is only a intro in what CIA is preparing.

We already talked about the ethno-cultural disolution of Greece, Albanian-Cemerians, Macedonians and Turks will be the carriers of that plan.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

It wouldn't make sense for the Americans to want the current Greek Government out, because the alternatives hold stronger anti-Turkish views and will not be as willing to negotiate on issues such as that of Northern Cyprus - and that goes against US interests (by going against Turkish interests).

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

There are many reasons for that, one of them is Russia.

While ago Greece bought weapons from Moscow, plus the Russians are planning the pipeline to go through Greece which does not make the Americans happy about.

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                It wouldn't make sense for the Americans to want the current Greek Government out, because the alternatives hold stronger anti-Turkish views and will not be as willing to negotiate on issues such as that of Northern Cyprus - and that goes against US interests (by going against Turkish interests).
                It would if the Americans had an Albanian, or even a Macedonian agenda.

It could be a way to discredit Greece, and put more pressure on the structure of the E.U organization. The E.U has structural problems. There is a growing anti-Greek movement in the E.U, particularly from some of the larger member states.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                  It would if the Americans had an Albanian, or even a Macedonian agenda.

It could be a way to discredit Greece, and put more pressure on the structure of the E.U organization. The E.U has structural problems. There is a growing anti-Greek movement in the E.U, particularly from some of the larger member states.
                  I am not sure if it is an anti-Greek view or in fact the negative sentiment is aimed at the member nations that are economic leeches (like Greece). I think this is more the case. Greece is just another drain on Germany, France, Italy and the UK.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    I am not sure if it is an anti-Greek view or in fact the negative sentiment is aimed at the member nations that are economic leeches (like Greece). I think this is more the case. Greece is just another drain on Germany, France, Italy and the UK.
                    That would be a more accurate statement. The other thing troubling some larger members of the E.U is the whole "equal vote" scenario in the E.U. It makes E.U foreign policy a very difficult thing to formulate and manage. It doesn't like the fact that it can be hostage to the interests of an individual state, and apart from being a net-liability, Greeces irrational behaviour in relation to its neighbours is causing the E.U other headaches. The rotating presidency only brings this problem to the fore.

It would benefit the Macedonians greatly if they invited Xavier Solana to talk directly to the Macedonians (to by pass) the issues Greece has with everyone in the region - and try and get some support for our Macedonian style democracy. Believe it or not, it would actually empower the E.U ! The Macedonians don't realize that the E.U has serious structural problems, but it can help itself, by also involving the E.U, and sidelining Greece.

Comment

• Magedon
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                      Of course Risto, only Americans are capable of such scenarios with a long practice behind them.

Opposing the USA interests will cost a lot the Greeks. In my opinion this is only a intro in what CIA is preparing.

We already talked about the ethno-cultural disolution of Greece, Albanian-Cemerians, Macedonians and Turks will be the carriers of that plan.
                      I do believe that really such a plan is set in motion. For everyone to be happy...
                      Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Pelister
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Magedon View Post
                        I do believe that really such a plan is set in motion. For everyone to be happy...
                        I think that Macedonian democracy is the only genuine democracy in the region, and slowly but surely the powers that be are beginning to recognize this fact.

It has to be about more than just natural resources, right?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Greeks want to believe it was some "filthy Albanians" spoiling the Hellenic dream.
                          Sorry, I don't buy it.
                          It was some pissed off Greeks ... and they are multiplying.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                          X