X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. MASO
    • Jan 2009

Macedonian Writings in Greece

The erasing of the language is finally shown!!

YouTube - Македонско Писмо - Μακεδονικη Γραφη - Macedonian Writings
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

How dare they deface the only written language EVER created solely for the purpose of spreading Christianity.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      How dare they deface the only written language EVER created solely for the purpose of spreading Christianity.
      Interesting (and accurate) way of putting it.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I never thought of it in that way, but that was the ultimate aim of the Glagolitic and later Cyrillic alphabet.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Alphabet is right.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

I'm beginning to believe more and more that the language of Christianity in south east Europe, was in Macedonian, not Greek, and that since about the early 18th century, the New Greeks have been at war with the Macedonian christian culture.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

You have stated this before Pelister.
              I am 100% positive the Balkans was an EXTREMELY different place before the Phanariote usurpation of the administrative class in Ottoman times.
              If we have to look as far as Alexandria to find evidence of Macedonian gospels such as the Konnikovo Gospel, then it adds credibility to your argument! Much of our evidence has been destroyed in all places where the modern Greeks have had influence.
              Risto the Great

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                I'm beginning to believe more and more that the language of Christianity in south east Europe, was in Macedonian, not Greek, and that since about the early 18th century, the New Greeks have been at war with the Macedonian christian culture.

Spot on!!!
                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Sarafot
                  • Dec 2008

Mameto nivno, i se pravat hristijani!
                  Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                  - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
                    Mameto nivno, i se pravat hristijani!
                    There has been a war going on for centuries over the Christian tradition in south east Europe, and the language of that tradition. The New Greek clergy have been trying to destroy all the facts that lead to the conclusion that the language of Christianity in south east Europe, has traditionally been, in Macedonian. The Greeks have been trying to steal this tradition, over the last 250 years.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                      Alphabet is right.
                      Rogi, I was just about to acknowledge your correction after re-reading this thread. However I was talking about the "written language" not just the language. I am also still not sure we can safely say the language we describe as Old Macedonian or Old Church Slavonic is the language of the Macedonians of their time. It changed rather significantly if we are to refer to the 16th century thread here:
                      The administration of the Macedonian Truth Organisation is proud to present the following historical source to our readers, a priceless document accompanied with analysis that shows how little the Macedonian langauge and vernacular has changed since the Middle Ages. Macedonian Lexicon - 16th Century Record of the

Then it barely changed a word for the next 500 years. I find this reasonably difficult to accept and still believe the written Old Macedonian may well have been a constructed language for the benefit of the targeted people of Moravia and beyond.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                        • Sep 2010

srceto cemi skoknese vo monitoro ko vidov Makedonski bukvi vo Solun na videoto

I wonder which excuses greeks are gonna use next.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

well a lot of propaganda has been published by all sides be it greeks or bulgarians that the language is derived recently or that it's slavic.They forget that there is a continuum of the macedonian alphabet & language from ancient times to the present & it is remarkable how much of the language is preserved as well as the alphabet.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

if that's the case that we spread Christianity we are definitiely owed a whole lot more respect. than we are getting now.THe greek alphabet & language seems to be getting the big note that some of it is owed at least to the Macedonians.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

This is the most disgusting version of Greek propaganda that I've seen so far...

It's the Greek wikipedia article for "Slavic Speakers of Greek Macedonia"

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

The article claims that:

1. the development of the Slavic idiom spoken in Greek Macedonia originates from Bulgarian prisoners who seeked work on Greek farms during the Byzantine and Ottoman era.

2. Circumstances forced the Greek people to speak the Slavic idiom and temporarily pretend to be Slavic only to avoid kidnappings of children and massacres from the Turks after the hatred that grew following the Greek revolution.

I couldn't believe how pathetic these claims were and can only imagine what children are taught in school these days in Aegean Macedonia....

Comment

Working...
                              X