• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Struja
    • Sep 2008

Athens reply to MK's FM

Code:
    http://www.ana.gr/anaweb/user/showplain?maindoc=7457583&maindocimg=7346419&service=100
    Originally posted by Dora
    "... I would like to emphasize that history is a science that establishes historical truth through scientific methods. It cannot and should not be subject to political expediency or any other political considerations. In this sense, history is not negotiable. The history of the ancient world has already been written and documented, over the centuries, through laborious scientific research by acclaimed international historians and archaeologists. It cannot be rewritten by a bilateral committee."
    Bad luck Dora, the history books are always updated and corrected! History is a living source of information, every day there are discoveries all over the world. Whichever scientific method is used it needs to be analysed and documented. This is how history is keep alive.

I guess the historical truth has come out and Dora Bakoyannis can’t handle the new facts/discoveries from the new age historians and archaeologists reporting it. Sorry slut, history is re-writing it’s self.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Wow Dora.
    Is your cup really that full?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Venom
      • Sep 2008

History cannot be rewritten Dora? Really? So then you agree, that greeks are a mish mash of Albanians, Vlasi, Turks and Macedonians among other who had nothing to do with any ancient race whatsoever?

The history is there, the books are there, they all point to the fact that we're Macedonians and you're a mixed up bunch of fools who simply cannot think for yourselves.

And exactly what qualifies you Dora, you be such an expert on history?

You absolute fucking idiot.
      S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

Working...
      X