Prof. Tashko D. Belchev

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • makgerman
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 145

    #61
    Originally posted by Louis View Post
    I'm Greek, so if you show me a Greek video, I can easily give you its' value (from 0 to 10) or provide an outline, probably without even watching it all (small parts may be enough).
    We don't need you to judge our Macedonian videos.

    If I was interested on a Greek video I will do some more research before I was to make a comment.

    Then again I don't have to do any research - as I know that 99% of the Greek Videos are 0/10 whenever we the Macedonians are the main topic.

    If you wish to be a judge then join a Hellass forums and argue in our favor whenever you find a 0/10.

    Make sure you refer to us as Macedonians and educate the Modern Greeks that the Macedonians have suffered long enough under your Greek racist governments and is time to accept us as Macedonians. Would you do that favor please?

    After you have done that, can you come back and tell us what your Greek Professors' responses were.

    Comment

    • Брсјак
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2014
      • 24

      #62
      Dimko can you upload the the other 9 temas? He says we'll have 12
      'temas' and there are only 1,2 and 3. Everything he says makes perfect sense and I would love to learn more from his works. Thanks

      Sorry for the necrobump but I'm puzzled why there is small interest in his works.

      Comment

      • Dejan
        Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 590

        #63
        Originally posted by Louis View Post
        I'm Greek, so if you show me a Greek video, I can easily give you its' value (from 0 to 10) or provide an outline, probably without even watching it all (small parts may be enough).
        There's no greek video that is relevant for us Macedonians. But thanks for your offer
        You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

        A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

        Comment

        • Брсјак
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2014
          • 24

          #64
          Originally posted by Dejan View Post
          There's no greek video that is relevant for us Macedonians. But thanks for your offer
          he's banned so there is no point in replying to him

          Comment

          • George S.
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 10116

            #65
            There is a contimuous question mark on these
            professors etc and their findings.THat is the question
            of cooberation.WE are finding such as the
            findings of vasil illov tentov and others
            are laughed and scothed at by the scientific
            community.So they need to cooberate
            their eork more.THeir claims are just ridiculous.
            Last edited by George S.; 11-14-2014, 09:46 AM.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

            Comment

            • Nikolaj
              Member
              • Aug 2014
              • 389

              #66
              I agree, these Macedonian historians need to branch out and get other historians to review their work, and of course before that, maybe have a translator or speak in English.

              Comment

              • George S.
                Senior Member
                • Aug 2009
                • 10116

                #67
                That's what i have been saying COOBERATE their findings and have it accepted in scientific circles.
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

                Comment

                • Soldier of Macedon
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 13675

                  #68
                  Originally posted by Брсјак View Post
                  Sorry for the necrobump but I'm puzzled why there is small interest in his works.
                  That would be because few of them are actually explained in an effective manner, which gives the impression that most of them can't be explained in an effective manner. If you have read some of his works that actually make some sense, please share them (and their explanations) with us so we can discuss further.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

                  Comment

                  • Брсјак
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2014
                    • 24

                    #69
                    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    That would be because few of them are actually explained in an effective manner, which gives the impression that most of them can't be explained in an effective manner. If you have read some of his works that actually make some sense, please share them (and their explanations) with us so we can discuss further.
                    I agree that some researchers like Iljov need to corroborate and show the basis on which they are doing their work and publish that in the public so everyone can use that and be able to come to the same conclusion. However this is different, you don't need to be able to read moon runes to understand this. If you have seen those videos, you can see that the professor provides explanations and references (the etymology of those words and that 70% of the greek language is borrowed from Macedonian because they have archaic ) and it is not hard for any Macedonian to understand or check that.

                    Comment

                    • Amphipolis
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2014
                      • 1328

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Брсјак View Post
                      I agree that some researchers like Iljov need to corroborate and show the basis on which they are doing their work and publish that in the public so everyone can use that and be able to come to the same conclusion. However this is different, you don't need to be able to read moon runes to understand this. If you have seen those videos, you can see that the professor provides explanations and references (the etymology of those words and that 70% of the greek language is borrowed from Macedonian because they have archaic ) and it is not hard for any Macedonian to understand or check that.
                      Give us one (1) good example.

                      Comment

                      • Soldier of Macedon
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 13675

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Брсјак View Post
                        I agree that some researchers like Iljov need to corroborate and show the basis on which they are doing their work and publish that in the public so everyone can use that and be able to come to the same conclusion. However this is different, you don't need to be able to read moon runes to understand this. If you have seen those videos, you can see that the professor provides explanations and references (the etymology of those words and that 70% of the greek language is borrowed from Macedonian because they have archaic ) and it is not hard for any Macedonian to understand or check that.
                        Брсјак, can you point me to a section of a particular video so I don't spend time going through them all?
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X