Unification of the Macedonian organisations- Melbourne 2013

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The LION will ROAR
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 3231

    Unification of the Macedonian organisations- Melbourne 2013

    Unification of the Macedonian organisations- Melbourne 2013

    Во организација на Советот на Македонската заедниза од Мелбурн и Викторија во Нерет Ресепшн во Епинг се одржа манифестацијата „Обединување на Македонските организаци - Мелбурн 2013“ на кој присуствуваа еминентни личности од Македонската заедница пред се од политичкиот, културниот, религиозниот, спортскиот живот во Мелбурн и пошироко.




    Во организација на Советот на Македонската заедниза од Мелбурн и Викторија во Нерет Ресепшн во Епинг се одржа манифестацијата Обединување на Македонските организаци - Мелбурн 2013 на кој присуствуваа еминентни личности од Македонската заедница пред се од политичкиот, културниот, религиозниот, спортскиот живот во Мелбурн и пошироко.
    На почетокот на вечерта од страна на водителката Анета Анабел беше преставено новото координативно тело на Советот на Македонската Заедница од Мелбурн а после тоа следеа говори на следните лица:

    Роберт Трајчески - Претседател на Советот на Македонската Заедница, Алан Шерифоски - Координатор на оваа манифестација, Џајсон Смит - Комунална Банка на Австралија, Костадин Тасевски - Преставник од Македонската Амбасада од Канбера, Робин Скот - Министер во сенка, Џајсон Камбовски - Човекови Права, Менка Китановски - Македонска добротворна организација, Блага Петреска - Женска Хуманитарна организација Надеж, Стеван Козмевски и Мери Лалиос - советници во Општина Витлси, Ордан Андреевски - Обединета Македонска Дијаспора и други.
    Посебен впечаток остави говорот на Блага Петреска од организацијата Надеж кој со емотивен говор и преку видео презентација ги запозна присутните за работата и достигнувањето на женската хуманитаран организација кои му помогнале на многу хендикепирани личности во Македонија во минатиот периот што заработи голем аплауз



    Does anyone know more about this...?
    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!
  • Vangelovski
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 8532

    #2
    I don't know if it was a good idea for AMHRC to be mixing with this combo - its a collection of outcasts from what I can tell. Besides, it looks a little chilly in there with all the ventilatori.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

    The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

    Comment

    • Risto the Great
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2008
      • 15659

      #3
      I think it would be a group photo more than a unification.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

      Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

      Comment

      • AMHRC
        De-registered
        • Sep 2009
        • 919

        #4
        Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        I think it would be a group photo more than a unification.
        For the record, we are not in any way structurally "unified" with any of those organisations and actually most of us knew very little about the event, which we only heard about a few days ago. We are not even a member of the sovet.

        We were told that politicians and state officials were going to be present (and there were a few) and that it was important that we give them our message and it happened that one person from our committee was free to attend to do that (incidentally he isn't in any of those photos).

        Comment

        • Vangelovski
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2008
          • 8532

          #5
          Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
          For the record, we are not in any way structurally "unified" with any of those organisations and actually most of us knew very little about the event, which we only heard about a few days ago. We are not even a member of the sovet.

          We were told that politicians and state officials were going to be present (and there were a few) and that it was important that we give them our message and it happened that one person from our committee was free to attend to do that (incidentally he isn't in any of those photos).
          The AMHRC is a credible and trusted organisation and its very presence can provide a perception of credibility to those who've lost it long ago or to symbols that do not deserve to be associated with it in anyway whatsoever. Just my two cents
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

          The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

          Comment

          • AMHRC
            De-registered
            • Sep 2009
            • 919

            #6
            Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            The AMHRC is a credible and trusted organisation and its very presence can provide a perception of credibility to those who've lost it long ago or to symbols that do not deserve to be associated with it in anyway whatsoever. Just my two cents
            Yes I think that is true.

            Comment

            • Phoenix
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 4671

              #7
              Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              The AMHRC is a credible and trusted organisation and its very presence can provide a perception of credibility to those who've lost it long ago or to symbols that do not deserve to be associated with it in anyway whatsoever. Just my two cents
              I agree with your post but more specifically WTF is any diaspora organization doing flying the ventilator???

              The Sonce should be the unifying symbol representing every Macedonian.
              Unfortunately the Sonce is lost to many in the Republic due to political whoring and degrees of outside pressure.

              What 'pressure' is any diaspora organization under that they feel they can't display the Sonce as their symbol instead those using it are giving credibility to the whores that give it up so easily.

              Comment

              • makedonche
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2008
                • 3242

                #8
                Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                I agree with your post but more specifically WTF is any diaspora organization doing flying the ventilator???

                The Sonce should be the unifying symbol representing every Macedonian.
                Unfortunately the Sonce is lost to many in the Republic due to political whoring and degrees of outside pressure.

                What 'pressure' is any diaspora organization under that they feel they can't display the Sonce as their symbol instead those using it are giving credibility to the whores that give it up so easily.
                Accurately and as always, eloquently put!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

                Comment

                • Vangelovski
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2008
                  • 8532

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  What 'pressure' is any diaspora organization under that they feel they can't display the Sonce as their symbol instead those using it are giving credibility to the whores that give it up so easily.
                  Come on Phoenix, to be fair, sometimes when the representativies of these organisations are sucking the balls of international "statesmen", they get slapped around for not doing it right. Imagine what would happend if they weren't wearing a ventilator lapel while engaging in this type of diplomacy!
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

                  The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

                  Comment

                  • George S.
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 10116

                    #10
                    unity before they even got the fundamentals right.Very odd for the diasporra to fly the ventilator.They are looking for scraps of credibility at the same time.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X