Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• makedonin
    replied
    They can register again, how about that?
    Anyways you are still there, Spartan!

Leave a comment:

• Spartan
    replied
    Guys, you kicked all of the Greeks off this forum, whos gonna answer? lol

Leave a comment:

• TrueMacedonian
    replied
    I think we'd need another lifetime if we were gonna wait for an honest "hellene" answer.

Leave a comment:

• Daskalot
    replied
    they do as they always have done, stick their heads in the sand like the ostriches...

they are not a fake nation... noooo, brainwashed beyond recognition, noooooo.....

Leave a comment:

• Orovnichanec
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Wow, so many honest Hellenes! Please everybody, don't all speak at once, lol.
    lmao..hahha

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Wow, so many honest Hellenes! Please everybody, don't all speak at once, lol.

Leave a comment:

• I seek an honest answer from todays "hellene"

Seeing as we can go on and on and post a mega amount of information that discounts alot of your recent past as well as the politicized use of the words "hellenism", "hellenistic", "hellene", and "greekness" let us be honest for a minute. Now no re-verting questions back. This isn't about Macedonia's past. This is about yours.
    Simply,,,doesn't something strike you the least bit wrong about your country's recent history and what you have been taught in school? A simple yes would even be sufficient. I won't pick on you. I won't stick a million pages on your computer screen. I just want a simple answer without the usual "Well let me ask you that question then".
Working...
X