X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TrueMacedonian
    replied
    Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
    Yes it would be a rude awakening to those 1.4 mil Christian turks who just had their residency status recently upgraded from refugee to ancient greek.
    Now that made my sides split from laughing.

Leave a comment:

• Stojacanec
    replied
    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Dots hurt in Greece.

Yes it would be a rude awakening to those 1.4 mil Christian turks who just had their residency status recently upgraded from refugee to ancient greek.

Leave a comment:

• osiris
    replied
    the only think that doesnt seem to hurt in nova grtsia is the famous greek style.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
    Can you join the dots ??
    Dots hurt in Greece.

Leave a comment:

• Stojacanec
    replied
    I love how the greeks portray people like Takis as "thinking outside the box" and paint him/them as some kind of delusional propagandists against the greek state.

@ Alpha. Ever bothered to take an objective look at what he has to say and think for a minute whether there is any substance in it ?

Ever thought why Macedonians from Egej living in the diaspora concur with him??

Can you join the dots ??

Leave a comment:

• Pelister
    replied
    Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
    Does anyone know how to contact Takis Mihas?
    So you can tell him that UMD understands Greece's problem and understands Greece's political position ?

UMD = All things to Everyone = (...?)

Leave a comment:

• osiris
    replied
    I just saw a wiki description of the book Black Athena...you got to be kidding right ?
    maybe you should read the book before you actually comment on it, and stop drinking those helleic frappes they tend to damage your sense of reality or is reality too hard for most neuvo griks.
    Last edited by osiris; 01-11-2010, 10:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha View Post
    In a fascist state he would be hanged. The guy works for a greek newsapaper and won the botsis award in 2002 from what i saw on your previous post.
    He may well be the only Greek journalist yet to receive a "cash for comment" from the Greek ministry of propaganda.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    In a fascist state he would be hanged. The guy works for a greek newsapaper and won the botsis award in 2002 from what i saw on your previous post.

Personally, i dont like the guy. His intentions may be good, but his approach is all wrong.

I just saw a wiki description of the book Black Athena...you got to be kidding right ?

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpha View Post
    WTF is a black athena ?

btw - he is just one of many very liberal greeks that think outside of the box nowadays.
    Make no mistake though...just becomes someone critizes their own country doesnt make them a spokesman for another neighboring country.

I dont like liberalism in general, i think it eats away on the very country you live in. Just look at how the USA is today. Quite a shame really...
    He is no ordinary liberal. In 1989 he received the European Union Journalists Award for his published columns on the crisis in Poland during the 1980’s. In 2002 he received the Greek Botsis Prize for Journalism for his reports on Slobodan Milosevic’s bank assets/interests in Greece.

Black Athena is a book by Martin Bernal which i highly recomend you read chicagoan. You will not find it in Greece because its banned in Facist Greece. They have trouble handling truth and freedom of speach. They are quick to point fingers at other nations but when there own people or outsiders think out side the square as you put it, they get ither sued, threatened, banned, jailed and branded unpatriotic or propaganderist.

Here is another book you might like to get.

Leave a comment:

• Alpha
    replied
    WTF is a black athena ?

btw - he is just one of many very liberal greeks that think outside of the box nowadays.
    Make no mistake though...just becomes someone critizes their own country doesnt make them a spokesman for another neighboring country.

I dont like liberalism in general, i think it eats away on the very country you live in. Just look at how the USA is today. Quite a shame really...

Leave a comment:

• TrueMacedonian
    replied
    Here's Chapter 2 entitled "Plans For Macedonia" - http://books.google.com/books?id=BYa...edonia&f=false

I recommend everyone buy this book as well.

Leave a comment:

• TrueMacedonian
    replied
    What gets me is the fact that many Macedonians out there don't know enough about Takis Michas and his book 'Unholy Alliance' in which he devoted a chapter to Macedonia and the Macedonian minority in Aegean Macedonia. He basically gives you the answer for the so-called "name issue" through Mitsotakis own words.

Leave a comment:

• Bill77
    replied
    Originally posted by UMDiaspora.org View Post
    he works for the Greek daily Eleftherotypia and contributes to the Wall Street Journal Europe. If somehow you can get a number for daily Eleftherotypia. or you can start here,

SECTOR OF POLITICAL ANTROPOLOGY OF E.F.A.-RAINBOW
    POLITICAL PARTY OF THE MACEDONIAN MINORITY IN GREECE
    Member of the European Free Alliance - European Political Party (EFA- EPP)
    Member of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN)
    ST. DRAGOUMI 11 TK. 53100 P.O 51 TEL/FAX 0030 23850 46548
    Web http://www.florina.org E-mail: [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• UMDiaspora.org
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X