X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Alien life 'may exist among us'

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Never mind Mars, alien life may be thriving right here on Earth, a major science conference has heard.

Our planet may harbour forms of "weird life" unrelated to life as we know it, according to Professor Paul Davies, a physicist at Arizona State University.
    I can confirm this is true, I saw it with my own 2 eyes in Greece.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

No no, the greeks are related to any number of special lifeforms, like Albanians and Donkeys. They just claim 4000 years of pure human ancestry.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
      They just claim 4000 years of pure human ancestry.
      That is a bit rich isn't it? Next you will tell me they even walk upright.
      Risto the Great

Comment

• Tribunal
        • Feb 2009

I am glad that Risto brought up such a theme.To any normal people,the idea of Greeks being an alien is just one of his jokes.But,alas,there are those who would really believe such a statement.
        Of course,there are idiots in any country who say things such as 'we are descendants of an extraterrestial race' or 'Christ was born here',but those types are always confined to certain part of society.In case of Greece,unfortunately,they have actual power,which makes them dangerous.I am talking about the followers of 'Epsilon' theory.
        According to Epsilon followers,2 alien races known as El(representing 'good' and became the direct ancestors of the Greeks) and Nephilim(representing 'evil' and created the Jews) came to Earth and conducted genetic experiments to create the human race.The 2 races were in constant conflict,and the war between the 2 races continued for centuries until Alexander the Great converted to Christianity and gaining divine powers,locked the majority of Nephilim in the center of Earth.However,as the time went by,the followers of Nephilim gained power and now is dominating the world.They are considered to be the Jews,Turks,Macedonians,Asians,and Africans.
        The followers of Epsilon believe that in a few years Greeks will rise,and together with other 'good' races,defeat the followers of Nephilim,reconquer the Earth and create an Orthodox Empire ruled by blonde-haired/blue-eyed 'master race'.For this mission,a secret organisation of Greeks called Epsilon was created and will summon their alien ancestors to Earth.
        The most prominent of the 'prophets' of the Epsilon theory is Dimosthenis Liakopoulos(who alledgedly has a doctors degree from Aristotle University,Solun).As I said,if the Epsilonists were confined to this joker,then none of these idiots deserves any attention,but the reality is more tragic.
        Anestis Keramidas,another of Epsilonists,is a member of the city council of Solun.This defacto means that official policy of Solun today is that Greeks are from outer space!This is the 'reputation' which Greeks gave to the name of Macedonia.The horror does not end here.In the 2007 parliamentary elections,2 other followers of Epsilonism running under LAOS list was proudly chosen by the Greeks.One is the infamous publisher Adonis Georgiades,who publishes books promoting Epsilon,and the other is Kyriakos Velopoulos,who was elected from Solun-B.
        Some may argue that 2 individuals in parliament believing in aliens is not a problem,and since the elections,they definately toned down the Epsilon angle.But one should have in mind that the idiots were ELECTED.Further more,the power of Epsilon followers are not limited to the above 2,but probably extends to the police force and the judiciary.http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Greek_bl...rvice_censored
        Speaking of Wikipedia,there used to be abundance of article on Epsilon,but today only a handful remains.It is more than obvious that the Greeks have deleted them in order to create a delusion that there are no psychos in Greece.I have also seen warnings on several Greek propagandist forums (written in Greek) not to speak about Epsilon in front of foreigners.I strongly believe that Macedonians should keep a close eyes on such moves.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Whatever more information you come across about Epsilon, post it here, I am sure it will be of interest.

Tribunal, you have made some very informative posts with your commencement as a member of this forum, it is much appreciated. You seem to have it in for the Greeks, do you think that of all our neighbours they are the greatest enemy of the day? Or does that award go the Bulgarians? Or Serbs or Albanians?
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
            • Sep 2008

thanks tribunal now i have heard it all.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Tribunal, you bring us refreshing information about the Greeks and their mentality.

There are another people in the world which are to be considered equal dangerous and that is the chosen people by God.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Tribunal
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                Whatever more information you come across about Epsilon, post it here, I am sure it will be of interest.

Tribunal, you have made some very informative posts with your commencement as a member of this forum, it is much appreciated. You seem to have it in for the Greeks, do you think that of all our neighbours they are the greatest enemy of the day? Or does that award go the Bulgarians? Or Serbs or Albanians?
                Hello Soldier of Macedon.
                As you might have guessed,I do think that Greeks are the greatest enemy of Macedonians.The are too many that I don't think I can summarise it in a single post.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

We have a new Mr T in the house.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                  X