• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Letter from Obama - sent to Risto the Great personally

Hello my old friend Risto the Great.
    Thank you for your well wishes and it warms my heart to hear a proud Macedonian confirm and continue the friendship we have forged in Iraq and Afghanistan. I can without hesitation bring to mind the heroic feats of modern Macedonians and can only equate them with the magnificence, tenacity and fortitude of Alexander the Great. Another great man like yourself. Your Macedonian history is something to be treasured and admired by all modern peoples. Clearly you continue with this legacy.

The people of modern Macedonia have inextricable links to the Macedonians of antiquity and we merely bathe in your splendour.

I look forward to our next meeting and leave you with the one thing we know is true, that Macedonians and Americans are brothers.
    No shit, he sent this to me.
    I know he was blowing wind up my arse, but it felt nice and the more times I read it ... the more I believe I should be riding a horse and holding a sword.

Call me weak-minded and a little bit gullible. But in my experience, the dumber people often get further in life than the more complicated intelligent types who have "too-many" options. I am Macedonian, I am Alexander the Great, I am Risto the Great.

It worked for some other people I know too!
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

This is... awesome.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Sarafot
      • Dec 2008

Dali ovaa e istina ili humor,ne svakam?
      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Lord Byron sent me a similar letter a few weeks ago as well.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Magedon
          • Dec 2008

Risto, its a joke, right???

Confirm,pls.
          Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Magedon, this is sarcasm at its finest, Risto knows how to use this very powerful instrument like a fine tuned violin..... Bravo!
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Magedon
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              Magedon, this is sarcasm at its finest, Risto knows how to use this very powerful instrument like a fine tuned violin..... Bravo!
              Well i knew that, as I know the type of sarcasm Risto is capable of...but you know that one fly that buzzez in your head - 'what if?'
              Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• danny
                • Dec 2008

Risto, make sure you post any other letters you receive from Obama in the future.

Very funny. Top post.

Comment

Working...
                X