• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dimko-piperkata
    • Sep 2008

when will EU unlasting collapse ?!?

Revealed: Day the banks were just three hours from collapse

Britain was just three hours away from going bust last year after a secret run on the banks, one of Gordon Brown's Ministers has revealed.

City Minister Paul Myners disclosed that on Friday, October 10, the country was 'very close' to a complete banking collapse after 'major depositors' attempted to withdraw their money en masse.

The Mail on Sunday has been told that the Treasury was preparing for the banks to shut their doors to all customers, terminate electronic transfers and even block hole-in-the-wall cash withdrawals.

Only frantic behind-the-scenes efforts averted financial meltdown.

If the moves had failed, Mr Brown would have been forced to announce that the Government was nationalising the entire financial system and guaranteeing all deposits.

But 60-year-old Lord Myners was accused last night of being 'completely irresponsible' for admitting the scale of the crisis while the recession was still deepening and major institutions such as Barclays remain under intense pressure.

The build-up to 'Black Friday' started on Monday, October 6, when the FTSE 100 dropped by nearly eight per cent as bad news on the economy started to multiply.

The following day, Chancellor Alistair Darling began all-night talks ahead of an announcement on the Wednesday that billions of pounds of taxpayers' money would be used to pour liquidity into the system.
    Britain was just three hours away from going bust last year after a secret run on the banks, one of Gordon Brown's Ministers has revealed.

I would say, if the EU go ahead to back fucking lying ciganistan (greece) with financial assistance to spread antimacedonian propaganda, it will come soon reality...

ps
    I LOVE THE KARMA SYSTEM ON EARTH
    1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
    2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...
  • Venom
    • Sep 2008

Ke si ja ebat majkata. Grcite mislat oti za stalno ke gi podrzuvaat.

When it's every man for himself, what do they think will happen with all the enemies they've created.
    S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Demos
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-collapse.html

I would say, if the EU go ahead to back fucking lying ciganistan (greece) with financial assistance to spread antimacedonian propaganda, it will come soon reality...

ps
      I LOVE THE KARMA SYSTEM ON EARTH

Dimko,

Even if the EU collapsed tomorrow and we had no assistance from anyone the Hellenes still have enough power to "take care of business". We Hellenes recognize that unfortunately we live in the ghetto of Europe and are prepared for anything.

Our armies are prepared to take on a nation 7 times our size (Turkey) and yet the Turks aren't making any moves either because they are not 100% certain of the outcome.

If you believe that Greeks see Macedonia as a threat, I recommend you lay off the drugs. You have 37 old Ukranian tanks, a handful of old Soviet helicopters, no Navy to speak of and about 10,000 men (1/4 of which are Albanians).

You couldn't defeat a couple thousand Albanian sheep and goat herders in Tetovo.

Comment

• Sarafot
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
        Dimko,

Even if the EU collapsed tomorrow and we had no assistance from anyone the Hellenes still have enough power to "take care of business". We Hellenes recognize that unfortunately we live in the ghetto of Europe and are prepared for anything.

Our armies are prepared to take on a nation 7 times our size (Turkey) and yet the Turks aren't making any moves either because they are not 100% certain of the outcome.

If you believe that Greeks see Macedonia as a threat, I recommend you lay off the drugs. You have 37 old Ukranian tanks, a handful of old Soviet helicopters, no Navy to speak of and about 10,000 men (1/4 of which are Albanians).

You couldn't defeat a couple thousand Albanian sheep and goat herders in Tetovo.
        Yea you are the strongest!!HAHAHA
        I personaly can fight with 5 Greek cigans and 10 lousy Šiptars,i have 110kg and i'm 180 tall,and belive me i'm not fat man!!

So lets pretand with how much our volves could?
        Your powerfull wepon it's nothing against our gverila,but for your luck we are to peacefull,imagine i have a lot relatives in ARM profies,in a week we take care for 77.000 ljungi!!

Comme and taste us CIGANI!!!!
        Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
        - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Sarafot
          • Dec 2008

Oh it was about EU,glory and shainy!
          Bunch of fegs,who are not man anaf to get a woman, so they abuse litlle childrens-that is a metafora!
          Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.

Comment

• Sarafot
            • Dec 2008

I'm so pisted of this days,i would like to kick some guys like demos,and maybe some tataric ass!

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Sarafot View Post
              Yea you are the strongest!!HAHAHA
              I personaly can fight with 5 Greek cigans and 10 lousy Šiptars,i have 110kg and i'm 180 tall,and belive me i'm not fat man!!

So lets pretand with how much our volves could?
              Your powerfull wepon it's nothing against our gverila,but for your luck we are to peacefull,imagine i have a lot relatives in ARM profies,in a week we take care for 77.000 ljungi!!

Comme and taste us CIGANI!!!!

Sarafot,

Modern wars aren't fought hand to hand, unless its between goat herders. Greece has professional and very modernized armies. I find this talk about Greece collapsing and Macedonia taking over Thessaloniki as total nonsense reserved for cafe talk amonst peasant villagers.

Comment

• Sarafot
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                Sarafot,

Modern wars aren't fought hand to hand, unless its between goat herders. Greece has professional and very modernized armies. I find this talk about Greece collapsing and Macedonia taking over Thessaloniki as total nonsense reserved for cafe talk amonst peasant villagers.
                If they are profesional like you,then i could probebly fought with them sleeping?

I cant immagine how you are so confident in words that you speak? Where do you live,have you ever went somewhere out from Ciganada, on west, maybe?? Traveled thru rest of Balkan?
                Last edited by Sarafot; 01-28-2009, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X