Clear All
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

nice video...

From "Balkaninsight.com"

Macedonian Prayer Featuring God Himself

| 23 January 2009 | By Sinisa-Jakov Marusic in Skopje

Oh yeah, in case you white people out there dont know yet you are all Macedonoids! That's what God said on TV.

A nine minute video appeared recently on Macedonias national TV in which non other but God himself speaks to Macedonians calling them the oldest nation and conceivers of the white race.

At the beginning of the video, a voice is reading a so called Macedonian prayer asking god in the name of all Macedonians to help them reveal the truth about their own oppressed and disputed country.

Our neighbors distributed thousands of books across the world, containing false history and portraying wrong picture about Macedonia the voice said. Only you know our pain, our suffering. Only you know who we are, what we are and why we are Macedonians.

Yes the over dramatized overture sounds pathetic at the very least but I said - ok, all people have been oppressed in one way or another trough history so they are entitled to say their prayers to whoever they think fit.

You know Macedonia has not been doing really well recently. NATO and possibly EU are conditioned with change of its name due to the Greek blockade, the economy is poor as ever and the global downturn is not cheering people either.

But the thing that really left me stunned was the second part of the video. Out of the blue a powerful lightning sets the innuendo and God himself starts speaking.

From you, Macedonians, descendants of Macedon I conceived the white race. All that stretches over to the Japanese sea is conceived from you gene, God says to his flock calling all the white men on the planet Macedonoids.

So there you have it! What better proof than god himself. While you are wondering how do you even pronounce Macedonoids or how God aquired masters degree in genetic sciences, be ready because here we come to enlighten you?

But really, what kind of person would dare to impersonate God, on notional television none the less claiming to deliver the real truth?

This footage would otherwise be hilarious if it was not tragic reminder of the nationalistic mud that we are engulfed in.

There must be a BIG RED LINE drawn separating a good Christian who loves his country and someone who is poisoning people with Nazi ideology.

I would just like to note to all those who would use this as an excuse to promote their own nationalistic myths that they are no better than the people who made this disgrace.

I pray to God for only one thing. Let Macedonians have wisdom and courage and oppose this self distructing ideology planting roots among them. The Greek, Bulgarian or whatever nationalism is no excuse for this.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here it is....
    YouTube - Македонска Молитва
  • makedonin
    • Sep 2008

It is really a bullshit. Such excentric bullshit ideologies only make people sick. I can't support anything like this. Sadly such idiotic claims only harm our cause.
    To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

It's way too over the top.

It could really have been a nice video if it left out half of the things it says...but this is too much, too far.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
        • Sep 2008

why it is bullshit ???

show me ONE EVIDENCE of a white race which has older scripts, evidences as the macedonians...no one will find it and by then this video will be the truth !!!

It's way too over the top.
        ???
        and how would you name the greek LIES that they exist before 1832 ???

are u guys still true to party principles ?!
        шо му зборвете по уста.
        1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
        2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Orovnichanec
          • Sep 2008

I agree with both Makedonin and Rogi.
          "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
            why it is bullshit ???
            The Word Race implys that it is of one Stock, same origin. This can't hold the stand to Genetic reality or any other reality.

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
            are u guys still true to party principles ?!
            шо му зборвете по уста.
            Ako sakame da bideme zemani za ozbilno, treba da bideme dosledni na Vistinata, kolku shto mozheme da bideme dosledni.

Ako podrzhuvame bilo sho t.e. na koj kakomu prdne, togajka sme izgubile veke.

Nie ne mu zboreme po Usta, tuku zimame razstojanie od nesho sho e chista Glupost.

Nimm das nicht wie ein Anlass zum Streit, ich lege dir nur die Sachen dar so wie ich die sehe .

Ich werde keinen Unterstutzen, der solche unlogische Aussagen macht, egal ob er einer Mazedonier ist oder nicht.
            Last edited by makedonin; 01-26-2009, 02:07 PM.
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Demos
              Banned
              • Dec 2008

I guess delusional takes on a whole new meaning...

Comment

• Daskalot
                • Sep 2008

why did you say goodbye when you are still here???
                could you please start a "I am back" thread so we know that you are back in action.....
                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                  I guess delusional takes on a whole new meaning...
                  oh and being a descendant of Pericles ding-dong is not???
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Demos
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    oh and being a descendant of Pericles ding-dong is not???
                    Yes, it is not...but saying that the chosen people of God are the Macedonians and having God say that he created the white race from the Macedonians is pure lunacy.

I'm waiting for you guys to declare Jesus Christ as Macedonian....

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Nah, that is reserved for 'Greeks'.

I haven't even watched this video yet, but if it is as the boys say, then it goes against our cause.

Mind you though, we have seen all sorts of lunacy from the 'Greeks' so this is just a drop in the ocean when compared to their fantastic interpretations of history which ommit the previous 2,000 years.

Delusional took on a whole new meaning in the 1820's when Christian peasants began to pretend they are an ancient race at the insistance of some jesters in western Europe.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Demos
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Nah, that is reserved for 'Greeks'.

I haven't even watched this video yet, but if it is as the boys say, then it goes against our cause.

Mind you though, we have seen all sorts of lunacy from the 'Greeks' so this is just a drop in the ocean when compared to their fantastic interpretations of history which ommit the previous 2,000 years.

Delusional took on a whole new meaning in the 1820's when Christian peasants began to pretend they are an ancient race at the insistance of some jesters in western Europe.

Yea, but the "peasants" are numero Uno in SE Europe and have the largest commercial fleet in the World. The "peasants" also receive 24 million tourists per year. The "peasants" have the strongest military in SE Europe. The "peasants" are the No. 1 investor in Albania and Macedonia. The "peasants" have a net migration rate.

Too bad you will never be like us "peasants"...

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                          • Jan 2009

Yea, but the "peasants" are numero Uno in SE Europe and have the largest commercial fleet in the World. The "peasants" also receive 24 million tourists per year. The "peasants" have the strongest military in SE Europe. The "peasants" are the No. 1 investor in Albania and Macedonia. The "peasants" have a net migration rate.

Too bad you will never be like us "peasants"...
                          Which nation wouldn't do well when they double in land size?
                          Double their population by a Migration exchange program?
                          Have sea and islands around them..? (for Tourist)
                          Not Land locked and stripped of their freedom and land?
                          Not long ago Yugoslavia was bigger and more powerful then many?
                          Does that make that nation of people better or superior then others?
                          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Demos
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                            Which nation wouldn't do well when they double in land size?
                            Double their population by a Migration exchange program?
                            Have sea and islands around them..? (for Tourist)
                            Not Land locked and stripped of their freedom and land?
                            Not long ago Yugoslavia was bigger and more powerful then many?
                            Does that make that nation of people better or superior then others?
                            Yugoslavia was held together by the force of Communism and Dictator Jozef Tito.

Greece is held together by its people.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                              • Jan 2009

Yugoslavia was held together by the force of Communism and Dictator Jozef Tito.

Greece is held together by its people.
                              I don't think you quite understand what i was getting at?

Greece held by it's people? Now that's a under statement i ever herd..
                              Thinkabout what you just wrote?
                              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
                              X