X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Australian Open Tennis

Well, it looks like the Persian Arab from Cyprus is getting pumped by the Serb, first set 5-1 in favour of Djokovic vs Baghdad (is) so far.

---------------

Earlier, Jelena Dokic did very well to come back and win tonight, good on her, she has had a very tough time in the last few years, her Croatian boyfriend and his brother (her coach) seem to be a strong support unit for her. Good for them.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Make that 6-1 first set in 25 minutes.

Parhaps Baghdad had too many Kebabs with his fellow racists of questionable descent in Londsdale street.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Djokovic wins the second set in a tie-break 7-1.

It seems as though the Djadjiki sauce and Arab coffee still haven't settled in his stomach. Next time stick to Souvlaki with Homus dip, lol.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Ohh, poor Markoitsa Baghdadoglou, he tried to mount some sort of a comeback, only to get thrashed in the 4th and final set. Oh well, back to Lebanon via Lonsdale and Cyprus.

And, Djokovic just thanked the opposition (Cypriot) crowd that cheered for him at the end of the game, somebody should have told him that these type of people change identity and favour like he changes tennis rackets. He also said "we are Orthodox brothers" as this seemed to be one of the chants by the Kiprosporoi, with a short laugh afterwards, comical.

Comment

• Demos
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

SoM,

Not sure what your bragging about. You guys don't have any representation in tennis. As for kebap nation. Wait till we meet at the Eurobasket championship and you'll see what our kebap nation will do to you.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

What am I bragging about? Do you see me bragging about or promoting anything?

Just stating the facts about your fellow Hellene with an Iraqi name who happens to be a racist piece of shit (as evidenced in the footage displayed some time ago).

What's the matter, is Baghdad your ex-girlfriend or something?

Comment

• Venom
              • Sep 2008

Demos, so your representation is a Lebanese man with an Iraqi name claiming pure Hellenic heritage? Oh yeah, of course it is.

You should go join him in telling the Turks how Istanbul belongs to greece. See how far that gets you.
              S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Habiboglou, lol.

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  What am I bragging about? Do you see me bragging about or promoting anything?

Just stating the facts about your fellow Hellene with an Iraqi name who happens to be a racist piece of shit (as evidenced in the footage displayed some time ago).

What's the matter, is Baghdad your ex-girlfriend or something?

Not liking the Turks (and for good reason) doesn't make a Greek Cypriot racist. Last time I checked the Turks belong to the same Caucasian group as the Greek Cypriots.

As for Mr. Bagdatis ethnic background, I do not care about. Perhaps Hitler and his admirers do, but personally I don't. Marcos is a citizen of the Republic of Cyprus.

As for "pure bread" athletes, maybe you should look at your own teams both national and club and tell me if you are "Pure".

You guys live in the 19th century...it's 2009 in case you were wondering.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

Mate, don't get all emotional about your Lebanese Hellene. I am merely highlighting the truth about him, I couldn't care less if he was an Albanian from Athens.

Marcos is a citizen of the Republic of Cyprus.
                    Oh really, now he is just a citizen? So how do the Turkish Cypriots feel when he is caught on video tape singing racist songs against them? He is a piece of shit, and anybody that supports a racist piece of shit like him is....guess what.....a piece of shit.

You guys live in the 19th century...it's 2009 in case you were wondering.
                    That's original, coming from a delude who's state refuses to provide their minorities with basic human rights such as identity, schools, etc, mate, you people never got out of the 19th century, you Romaoillene, lol.

Comment

• Dejan
                      • Sep 2008

Representation - Daniel Nestor is playing mixed doubles...
                      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Spartan
                        • Sep 2008

Nestor is listed as a Canadian as far as I know
                        Is his background Macedonian?
                        If so, very interesting

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

This "Orthodox brotherhood thing" irks me somewhat.
                          Please consider a hypothetical scenario whereby Macedonians are economically superior to Greece. Would we fit into the "Orthodox Brotherhood"? It appears the Greeks can claim "brotherly love" anytime it is convenient. They will do it with Russians also at the drop of a pant.

Under what circumstances would Macedonians join the "team" from a Greek perspective?
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

The absolute main reason why some deluded Greeks and Serbs view each other as 'brothers' is due to their common animosity towards Macedonia and the Macedonians. Too bad for both of these looney tune cliques, over Macedonian blood will you parasites ever 'share' borders.

There is nothing else that they share unless it is via the Macedonians, yet they continue to profess this so-called 'Orthodox' brotherhood, while they hypocritically attack a fellow Orthodox Christian nation. I have spoken with several Serbs including friends of mine and I can assure you that they see more affinity with the Macedonians rather than Greeks, mind you, I am not talking about some little teenagers that pretend to be friends during a sports match.

But, it is what it is, and in such instances some Serbs and Greeks do side with each other, whatever, let them be, just don't come crying when we have Croatians coming to support Macedonian teams when they play against Greeks or Serbs, which they routinely do. I have always believed that of all the people in the Balkans the Croatians can be considered friends of the Macedonians, nearly every Croat I have met has embraced me like a brother, they felt and shared the same pain under Serb oppression during the Yugoslav days.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

I as a Macedonian have never sensed anything other than respect from Croatians.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                              X