• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thorvald
    • Jan 2009

Why I support the Macedonian cause

G'day everyone,

I by accident discovered your great site

I didn't noticed any introduction section, thus here it goes.

Iam on the internet known as Thorvald, my politics is right, but not extremist. I live in the Netherlands, and take great pride on my ancient Germanic ancestry, thus I call my self a Germanic preservationist.

One might wonder why a Germanic Preservationist decides to register on a Macedonian forum?

Well, Iam quite frankly sick of the Greek hatred and bashing I see everywhere on the internet, calling Macedonians as Skopians, FYROMians, a branch of crypto-Turks or gypsies. I dont buy that easily any propaganda, especially not because as a Germanic preservationist I value the preservation of other non-Germanic countries, cultures and minorities. Deny the right of selfdetermination is quite frankly hypocrite if you wish to preserve yours.

I've a Macedonian friend, he is a collegue at my work, blond as a Swede A great guy, and with another, very good friend, Dutch but he is very pro-Macedonian, they started to teach me the different sides of the Macedonian issue, and I've become to realize how many lies, hatred and falsified propaganda is random accepted.

I think its time that the world, especially non-Eastern Europeans gonna have a slight idea and impression how thinks truelly works in Athens and their hypocrite policy towards the Macedonian people.

Iam member on several forums dedicated to Germanic preservation, European heritage, heathenry & christianity, etc, and one in particulary, (Forum is owned by my friend (Dutch)), that forum has a Macedonian subforum, and the admin - my friend- supports the Macedonian cause in every possible way.

If its allowed, I would to ask if that forum can be advertized here, and in return, your forum can be added on the forum under Friendly forum on my friends site?

Iam very happy to have found this great forum, the truth needs to be told.
    https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
    European preservation
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
    G'day everyone,

I by accident discovered your great site

I didn't noticed any introduction section, thus here it goes.

Iam on the internet known as Thorvald, my politics is right, but not extremist. I live in the Netherlands, and take great pride on my ancient Germanic ancestry, thus I call my self a Germanic preservationist.

One might wonder why a Germanic Preservationist decides to register on a Macedonian forum?

Well, Iam quite frankly sick of the Greek hatred and bashing I see everywhere on the internet, calling Macedonians as Skopians, FYROMians, a branch of crypto-Turks or gypsies. I dont buy that easily any propaganda, especially not because as a Germanic preservationist I value the preservation of other non-Germanic countries, cultures and minorities. Deny the right of selfdetermination is quite frankly hypocrite if you wish to preserve yours.

I've a Macedonian friend, he is a collegue at my work, blond as a Swede A great guy, and with another, very good friend, Dutch but he is very pro-Macedonian, they started to teach me the different sides of the Macedonian issue, and I've become to realize how many lies, hatred and falsified propaganda is random accepted.

I think its time that the world, especially non-Eastern Europeans gonna have a slight idea and impression how thinks truelly works in Athens and their hypocrite policy towards the Macedonian people.

Iam member on several forums dedicated to Germanic preservation, European heritage, heathenry & christianity, etc, and one in particulary, (Forum is owned by my friend (Dutch)), that forum has a Macedonian subforum, and the admin - my friend- supports the Macedonian cause in every possible way.

If its allowed, I would to ask if that forum can be advertized here, and in return, your forum can be added on the forum under Friendly forum on my friends site?

Iam very happy to have found this great forum, the truth needs to be told.
    When you ll start calling Greeks as Arvanovlachosomething and when you ll swear a Bulgarian in Macedonian language, remember your pure Germanic ancestry ...

Comment

• Thorvald
      • Jan 2009

Dont worry, I have no connections either with Greeks or Bulgars, regardless how you wish to call them.

Take a look on different forums, and one might get an idea how these people are.
      European preservation

Comment

• Thorvald
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
        @Thor
        sprichst du deutsch ?

Ja.

Ich lebe an die deutsch-niederländische Grenze.
        European preservation

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

cool, dann komme ich demnächst zu dir, um mir mein dope zu kaufen
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Thorvald
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
            cool, dann komme ich demnächst zu dir, um mir mein dope zu kaufen

Besser ein gutes deutsches Bier, mein freund
            European preservation

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

bier macht doof und nen fetten bauch...da smoke ich mir lieber ein

ps
              nice to have u here.
              2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Thorvald
                • Jan 2009

Ein leben ohne bier, ist gar kein leben

Glad being here
                European preservation

Comment

• Delodephius
                  • Sep 2008

Nazdar.
                  I hope you are big enough to fill in the shoes of the stereotype we Slovaks have of Germanic people: practical, organized and thorough. A way big contrast to what we think of the Balkanites. It's sometimes a living hell to deal with them and their quarrels. >:-)
                  अयं निज: परो वेति गणना लघुचेतसाम्।
                  उदारमनसानां तु वसुधैव कुटुंबकम्॥
                  This is mine or (somebody) else’s (is the way) narrow minded people count.
                  But for broad minded people, (whole) earth is (like their) family.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Thorvald, thanks for the kind words.
                    Welcome to our little place.
                    I will ask our Macedonian German contributors to take a look at your forum.

Thorvald, you say you are very proud of your ancient Germanic ancestry. Can you distinguish your pride from the Greek fascination with antiquity?

Dobro dojde.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Welcome to the forum Thorvald
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Thorvald
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Slovak/Anomaly/Tomas View Post
                        Nazdar.
                        I hope you are big enough to fill in the shoes of the stereotype we Slovaks have of Germanic people: practical, organized and thorough. A way big contrast to what we think of the Balkanites. It's sometimes a living hell to deal with them and their quarrels. >:-)
                        Dont worry, my opinion is that forums are created to have debates, regardless if its chit chat or heated discussions. Iam into for both
                        European preservation

Comment

• Thorvald
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          Thorvald, thanks for the kind words.
                          Welcome to our little place.
                          I will ask our Macedonian German contributors to take a look at your forum.

Thorvald, you say you are very proud of your ancient Germanic ancestry. Can you distinguish your pride from the Greek fascination with antiquity?

Dobro dojde.
                          With Germanic I dont mean necesarry German; I know that many Germans think Germanic means only German, but in the brighter context of Germanics we include everyone who belongs to the ethnic Germanic entities.

Here is a quick look what Germanics are:

Germanic Europe is the part of Europe in which Germanic languages are predominant. Countries or areas in which such language is officially recognized and/or de facto spoken as a minority language are sometimes included; this entire area corresponds more or less to North-Western Europe and western parts of Central Europe.

In its widest sense, this region consists of Iceland, Ireland, the United Kingdom, the Faroe Islands, the Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Swedish-speaking municipalities of Finland, French Flanders and Alsace-Moselle in France, Flanders and the smaller German-speaking Community in Belgium, the German-speaking part of Luxembourg, Germany, the formerly German parts of Poland as well as in East Prussia and the Baltic States Estonia and Latvia, Liechtenstein, the German-speaking part of Switzerland, Austria, and the province of Bolzano-Bozen in Italy, the latter being a mix of Germanic and Italic.

Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, whilst also belonging to Celtic Europe, are considered (here) to be partially Germanic because of the dominance of the English language in these areas. And in the case of Scotland, also its history of Viking raids and settlement, its own Germanic/Anglic language (Scots) and the fact that south-eastern Scotland was once part of Northumbria, an Anglo-Saxon kingdom. Similarly, Finland is included because of the existence of a minority of Swedish-speakers in the country. However, the vast majority of inhabitants of these countries share a language other than a Germanic language.

The predominant religion in the majority of the region is Protestantism; the United Kingdom, the Nordic countries, the Northern Netherlands, most of Germany, and most of German-speaking Switzerland are traditionally Protestant. At the same time, some parts of the region are predominantly Catholic: Republic of Ireland, Flanders, Austria, the Rhineland and Bavaria.

Our forum mainstream is Germanic, but it includes non-Germanic Nations like Ireland and Scotland, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Finland and the 3 Baltic Republics.

Contributions in Macedonian language is ofcourse permitted, Macedonia is a reality, only many Greeks, Bulgars and Serbs are in denial of seeing the reality.

I'll make a new thread about the forum, with all the necesarry information and back-up, including its url

The most European forums Iam member on, or read as a guest, is no space or tollerance towards the Macedonians, and as far as Iam aware of, the Germanic forum Iam referring at, is one of the first to support Macedonia, and where Greek propaganda and bashing isn't accepted in the context that Macedonians are supposedly not an existing ethnicy.

As for my pride on my Germanic ancestry; well not compare me with those moralless Greeks with an obsession for homo-sexuality (if you know what I mean?)

Iam proud on what Iam, Iam proud on the blood of my ancestors flowing in my veins, proud on the contributions of my people, my country, my region. Its a feeling, not based upon hatred and oppressing others, like Greeks do, afterall, why else would I post articles about Macedonians on our Germanic forum. Iam not narrow minded, and I know exactly how the world works. I want to preserve my heritage, and the dame time I defend that right to other ethnicies, whom might not directly related to my kin, but we share the same continent, and for me, Macedonians are a brother people which have the right to call themselves the way they want, not dictated by Athens, the EU or the UN.
                          European preservation

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                            • Sep 2008

short and sweet
                            we are Aryan´s and proud of it.

@Thorvald
                            what do u know about the RUNEN ?

Comment

Working...
                            X