X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Јован Кукузел
    • Nov 2010

Како Македонците од Требишта, Голо Брдо мm

Како Македонците од Требишта, Голо Брдо му одговориле на Бугарите кој дошле да бараат Бугари во Голо Брдо

YouTube - Како Македонците од Требишта, Голо Брдо му одговориле на Бугарите кој дошле да бараат Бугари во Голо Брдо
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Jovan,
    what do you think is the best way to support the Macedonians in Albania?
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

I'm not jovan but i think they should get their basic human rights.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Јован Кукузел
        • Nov 2010

Da se pomogni makedonskoto dvizhenje vo Albanija.
        Posebno da se pomogni makedosnkata partija vo Albanija, Makedonska alijansa za evropska integracija, bidejki sega na 8 maj 2011 ke se odrzat lokalnite izbori vo Albanija i makedonskata partija ke atakuva na dve gradonacalnicki mesta.
        Samo preku vklucuvanje na Makedoncite vo Albanija vo vlasta ke uspeeme da se izborime za nashite prava.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Risto, Can you check why it is that every time a new thread is opened in Cyrillic it only gives a limited amount of words that can be written on the main topic and then it cuts off.

I think its great to see people like Edmond Temelko and Vasil Sterjovski integrate with our people in Macedonia, they are always invited to events and are active visitors in Macedonia and i think our country needs to help out our people in Albania. I can say that Albania is the lesser evil when you consider the human rights of minorities in Greece and Bulgaria but they are not much better thats for sure. The Albanian Police is constantly harassing our people in the Golo Brdo region not even allowing the kids to learn the Macedonian language in schools.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Risto, Can you check why it is that every time a new thread is opened in Cyrillic it only gives a limited amount of words that can be written on the main topic and then it cuts off..
            I suspect each Cyrillic letter has more "data" attached to it than the Latin script. Since thread topics have a limited space, it cuts them off earlier than Latin based text.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Orovnichanec
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              I suspect each Cyrillic letter has more "data" attached to it than the Latin script. Since thread topics have a limited space, it cuts them off earlier than Latin based text.
              Yes sir, simply put as Character Limit
              "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

Working...
              X