X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • I Stori Ja
    • Dec 2008

Milenko Nedelkovski

I've noticed that no one has spoken about Milenko Nedelkovski, here or on MakNews. I'm sure some of you know of him, if you dont then check his site out http://milenko.com.mk/. Has a huge back catalog of all his shows which are of relevance to our cause, and, also many other interesting topics.

What Milenko is doing, for Macedonia, in Macedonia and for the Macedonians is of great importance, and for that he has my utmost respect.

Well done Milenko...!!!

A must visit.

Pozdrav

I Stori Ja
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by I Stori Ja View Post
    I've noticed that no one has spoken about Milenko Nedelkovski, here or on MakNews. I'm sure some of you know of him, if you dont then check his site out http://milenko.com.mk/. Has a huge back catalog of all his shows which are of relevance to our cause, and, also many other interesting topics.

What Milenko is doing, for Macedonia, in Macedonia and for the Macedonians is of great importance, and for that he has my utmost respect.

Well done Milenko...!!!

A must visit.

Pozdrav

I Stori Ja
    nice, I have seen some of his videos on youtube.
    Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Rogi
      • Sep 2008

I do love his show. Unfortunately, it seems only those who are already interested and already know the truth and history of Macedonia are the ones who watch the show... it doesn't seem to be getting the message out to the uninterested and uninformed. But nonetheless it is a great show with many great guests!

Comment

• Pesijazal
        • Sep 2008

Koj ne go znae skapo plakja, koj go znae pet pari ne dava.

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pesijazal View Post
          Koj ne go znae skapo plakja, koj go znae pet pari ne dava.
          Truth indeed.

Ali jbg, dokolku preku negoviot licen interes se vlozuva i vo mojot "ideal" nemam nisto protiv.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
          X