X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Is this for real?

Мирен протест организиран од група граѓани ќе се одржи вечерва на плоштадот „Македонија“, како поддршка на револтот на грчкиот народ.

На протестот, како што е соопштено, се поканети сите добронамерни и политички свесни граѓани, кои сè уште веруваат во моќта на обичниот човек.

Вакви протести денеска ќе се одржат низ цела Европа, а имаат за цел израз на солидарност со грчкиот народ, револт против генерално лошата економска, политичка, културна и пред сè социјална состојба низ целиот свет.
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Yeah, why not. Let all the unemployed people have something to do.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Jankovska
      • Sep 2008

It would have been nice if those people turned up for the Macedonian protests, like support for our name etc.

Comment

• malenka
        • Sep 2008

Sigurno nekoj e rekol ke ima greana rakija

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Nothing wrong with this from a Macedonian perspective. It encourages those who are rioting and effectively helps topple the Greek Government. The more and more revolt there is in Greece against their 2 major parties, the better it is for Macedonia.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Everything is wrong with this, we shouldn't even care but we are marching to show sympathy for what is going on in Greece? When have they done that for us? When have we done this for ourselves?

Comment

• Spartan
              • Sep 2008

Please correct me if Im wrong, but are citizens of Macedonia supporting the anarchists in Greece by marching/protesting??
              I dont understand Macedonian

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

yes they are and I think we should stay out of it. None of our business

Comment

• Spartan
                  • Sep 2008

If these Macedonians who are protesting are anarchists, I guarantee you they care little for the future of RoM. The anarchists are against any type of state, and their loyalties are not to their countries.
                  For example- A lot of italian anarchists have come to Greece to aid the Greek anarchists in their "struggle". They did this because our anarchists went to Italy(Genoa) to aid them in one of their "protests/riots"
                  So you see, I doubt these Macedonians have the name issue or any other issues as a priority in their "protesting". They actually probably dont even care about any such things whatsoever....
                  A sad bunch these anarchists are

Comment

Working...
                  X