• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Macedonian Suggestion Box

www.macedoniancommunity.com

The Macedonian Suggestion Box is now active. Please visit the site above and offer your suggestions.

The Macedonian Suggestion Box!

Have you ever come up with an idea or suggestion for Macedonia but didn't know who to suggest it to, or how? Now, you do! The Macedonian Suggestion Box lets you announce your suggestion for Macedonia, whether it be for the Macedonian Government or the Macedonian people in and outside of the Republic of Macedonia.

Whether your suggestion is a way out of the name dispute, a way forward for the economy, a suggestion on healthcare or any other suggestion, big or small, you can suggest it here and let others read it, comment on it and rate it!

All appropriate highly rated suggestions, will be forwarded on to relevant Organisations, Institutions and/or Governments. Remember to be as detailed as you can!

www.macedoniancommunity.com
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Please let me know what you think and please make use of it.

The idea for the Macedonian Suggestion Box was born out of the Suggestions forum from Maknews.

I've built it into its own unique site so that all the suggestions go into an accessible database and for the good suggestions (ones that many people agree with and like and rate highly) can be then easily (click of a button) sent on to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (if that's what the suggestion was related to) and so on.

The Macedonian Government has a project called "Day of Ideas" where citizens can come forward and speak with the leaders of the nation and offer their ideas and suggestions on just about anything and everything in Macedonia. Unfortunately, the majority of Macedonians aren't able to attend such things, nor can the Diaspora participate.

Being online and accessible to everyone, both inside and out of Macedonia, the Macedonian Suggestion Box can become the extension to that project and I hope to get as many from the Macedonian Government and Ministries involved as well as many Macedonian organisations (NGO) in and out of Macedonia.

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

I would suggest that the Macedonian State form a committee dealing with the end of the Bucharest Treaty, and begin lobbying the E.U/NATO and balkan states for "A Federation of the Macedonian State and the provinces..." - where there are two official languages, Macedonian and Greek.

Comment

• Rogi
        • Sep 2008

Pelister, please add that suggestion to the site with as much detail as you can, it could be a good one and could receive some good ratings and interesting comments.

Comment

Working...
        X