• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Borislav
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

Sources on Macedonia - All the info you need

Hi I've come across these quotes and thought I'd post these here, if you have time it makes a good read. It covers the ancient and modern history of Macedonia, pretty much all questions are answered.

It's very informative, mods should Sticky this topic as it can come in very handy.

Thanks
    Last edited by Daskalot; 10-17-2008, 04:47 PM. Reason: I will stick it to you..... You are to dumb for your own good, goodbye!
  • Borislav
    Banned
    • Oct 2008

I am a Neohellene from Nea Ellada.

Comment

• Borislav
      Banned
      • Oct 2008

I like lollipops.

Comment

• Borislav
        Banned
        • Oct 2008

Why do I have a Unibrow??

Comment

• I of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

And these are suppose to mean what exactly. I'm quite comfortable to say that you have copied and pasted all these but havn't actually read them (maybe just maybe with a few exceptions).

The reason I know this is because I have read many of the above books (not all but many) such as Borza, Ernst Badian, Peter Green, AB Bosworth, Ulrich Wilckson, Michael Grant and David G. Hogarth.

You will thus find if you read their books that they don't intend nor conclude the Macedonians as Greek. But they will show as we all know that Greek culture was incorporated (at least with royalty and others) -there isn't actually much of a surprise here becasue we well know that many nations and people in ancient times utilised the Greek language, culture and Gods (gods which greeks borrowed from other cultures). Those such nations or people were the likes of the Romans, Illyrians, Thracians, Persians, Jews etc.

And many times Borze has rebuffed along with others Hammonds points (and other authors) quite successfully.

So again what are you trying to show here, besides what we already know.

And with the ancient authors there is a huge list in the history section.
          No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

• Daskalot
            • Sep 2008

Borislav, this is your first and only warning, one more time you pull a stusnt like this, you will be permanently banned, KATALAVES GAJDURI?

I will also delete your nonsense post, it is taken from the quote bible over at maggotsontheweb, and you are just wasting our precious webspace with it.

You do not seem to grasp fundamental human rights.......
            Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Traveller
              Banned
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
              Borislav, this is your first and only warning, one more time you pull a stusnt like this, you will be permanently banned, KATALAVES GAJDURI?

I will also delete your nonsense post, it is taken from the quote bible over at maggotsontheweb, and you are just wasting our precious webspace with it.

You do not seem to grasp fundamental human rights.......
              hahaha.You are walking in the holly path of hellenization.

Comment

Working...
              X