The Existence of a Macedonian Minority in Greece!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daskalot
    • Sep 2008

The Existence of a Macedonian Minority in Greece!

Front page.

Page 287.

According to the almanac there are Macedonians living in Greece, they constitute 1.8% of the population. Greece also borders to Macedonia.

Thank you TrueMacedonian for providing this information!
    Macedonian Truth Organisation
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Thanks for posting this up Daskale. I think that the modern "greeks" need to realize that they have utterly failed in trying to conceal the Macedonian minority.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

I took the liberty to post it on our front page as well

To be noted is that the Macedonians in Greece are the largest of Greece minorities according to these statistics, still Greece does not manage to find them themselves, funny that!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
        • Jan 2009

Daskale can you change the title of this thread to "The Existence of a Macedonian Minority in Greece".? I think it's time we start a rather nice collection of articles and books on this topic.

Here's some info from a footnote on pages 78 and 79 from;

Comment

• Daskalot
          • Sep 2008

Done! Lets hear what our newly arrived Greek friends have to say about this.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Yeah Slavophone Greeks my arse.
            If they were so proud of the Slavophones, the filthy maggot Greeks would preserve their heritage. Instead they have wiped out as much as they possibly could in their 100 years of occupation. And they still can't get rid of the reminders prevalent everywhere.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
              • Jan 2009

Thank you Daskale. Here's what Loring Danforth has to say about the Macedonian minority in modern "greece" - http://books.google.com/books?id=8p3...greece&f=false

Pages 85 - 99 are too much for me to copy/paste, but all the pages are available in the link. I recommend everyone to read Danforth's message.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Here's a very famous travel book series known as lonely planet. Here's what they have to say about "florina"/Lerin (written by Paul Hellander)

page 303

Come on Papandreu here ya go

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

So no response from our Greek friends yet. Is this estimation wrong? 1.8% would roughly equate into 250000 ethnic Macedonians in Greece or 1 of 10 people in annexed part of Macedonia in Greece. No comments on this?

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

I don't expect them to run and post on here en mass daskale. However I think we need to "help them see" something they're not meant to see in Aegean Macedonia

Denying ethnic identity: the Macedonians of Greece By Human Rights Watch/Helsinki (Organization : U.S.)

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Thanks for the posting Daskale iknew that there were some kind of figures but i think the figures would have been higher.The reason for this is that Macedonians were a Majority of people in northern Greece.I would not be surprised that Greece is hiding a lot of people
                      as they became citizens etc so they can hold jobs.But what it does show proves without a doubt that we exist & GReece is a BIG LIAR.
                      This is what the world needs to know how these Greek Nazis are operating of Bullying of forced assimilation,denial of human rights.denial of existence etc every despicable thing & abhorent deed has been committed on the Macedonian people.Greece has not been relentless all this time it has been practising it's craft all along to destroy the Macedonian nation.The Macedonian Nation has not done anything to deeserve what it got.But the day of reckoning will come not if.The question is when I think Macedonia should not show them any mercy the same way they didn't.Can anyone think of another country that has suffered at the hands of this Brutal bully & now it demands that Macedonia compromise on it's name?.
                      Greece should stop hiding the fact that Greece is a pure country of Greeks.It is not.it is anything but Greek.It should recognize it's minorities & not repress them in any way but give them their full rights.
                      I agree with TRue Macedonian we should collect someof this material & perhaps turn it into a book or online reference etc.
                      Last edited by George S.; 11-27-2009, 10:35 AM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                        • Jan 2009

George you are right in stating that modern "greece" are "hiding" something. We are only covering the basis of a Macedonian minority in Aegean Macedonia. And the Macedonians are not the most numerous in all of imposter hellas. I would bank my money on people of Turkish or Albanian ethnicity occupying the top tiers. Especially the Albanian minority considering that 600,000 Albanians flooded modern "greece" in the early 1990's, not to mention the fact that they filtered through the centuries in Athens and etc.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

page 82

If there is anyone out there that has 'Macedonian Minority in Greece: A Human Tragedy Within the Boundaries of the European Union' please post it here or direct me or anyone else on where to find it. To those who continue to deny that Turkey are not our friends you are hopeless and blind.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Comment

• JasonBoris
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2009

Because some of you thrive on confusions,
                              and things are not as simple as they seem,
                              Lets start with part one.
                              Read carefully, and slowly.
                              Last edited by Daskalot; 11-27-2009, 03:43 PM. Reason: Greek propaganda, you have been WARNED!

Comment

Working...
                              X