X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Napoleon
    • Dec 2008

Appian

Just found this from the ancient Roman historian Appian...Enjoy!!!

"The Roman people and Senate, and Flamininus, their general, having vanquished the Macedonians and Philip, their king, order that Greece shall be free from foreign garrisons, not subject to tribute, and shall live under her own customs and laws."
    Appian., On Macedonian Affairs, 1.4.
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Good source Napoleon, I actually have an article in the making analysing his works, to be released soon....
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

We should go to the IJC to help Macedonia's case since you have discovered this evidence. It is very good and I'm certain the judges will hear our arguments and tell those christian turks to go back to turkey.

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Niko, ne igraj tolku frajer tuka bre mangup eden.

Napoleon, very god find, thank you for bringing forth this information.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
          We should go to the IJC to help Macedonia's case since you have discovered this evidence. It is very good and I'm certain the judges will hear our arguments and tell those christian turks to go back to turkey.
          My my .... you have a very limited perspective Nikodim. Does your lover (= magare) share my opinion?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Oh what a shame, and he was trying so hard to come across as possessing at least a minimal level of intellect, only to expose himself with yet another stupid comment that no Macedonian would ever make, but only a Greek.

Nikodim, we don't want Greek liars and pretenders here, I sense that your (waste of our) time here may soon be up.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Napoleon
              • Dec 2008

Good source Napoleon, I actually have an article in the making analysing his works, to be released soon
              I look foward to reading it...KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SOM!!!

Comment

Working...
              X