• TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

The Utter Destruction of multiple modern "greek" myths in 3 1/2 pages

page 29

Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Let's Review

Wow the modern "greek" that reads this will be reading it with this face on and then this face and the fact that the scholar above is one of their own makes it that much sweeter. So let's review in no basic order:

1) Byzantium (as it is known today) was not an ethnic "greek" empire nor was it a homogenous "greek" empire. It was solidly Roman and very multi-racial.
    2) The term "rum" within the Ottoman Empire was not an exclusive term for todays imposter hellene ancestors. It was used by various peoples who happened to be christians.
    3) Language does not correspond to ethnicity. So if someone spoke romaika it did not necessarily mean that they were ethnically "greek".
    4) Terms like "greek" and "bulgar" were not ethnic terms but were in fact "socio-cultural categories". As stated before on this forum "greek" meant merchant, "bulgar" meant peasant or agriculturalist.
    5) Many languages were spoken by the inhabitants of modern "greece" suggesting that the "greek" state was made by a sum of minorities. I've read something similar about Bulgaria as well (Worth looking into that one as well).
    6) The Christian Turks that were exchanged between Turkey and modern "greece" were not really "greeks" in a 'cultural sense' as our lying southern neighbors would like to claim. They came from many different linguistic, cultural, social, and regional backgrounds and they could barely speak romaika but they pre-dominately spoke Turkish.
    7) The Christian turks that replaced the Muslim Turks in crete were more Turkified than the muslims they replaced. (shocking isn't it )
    8) The inhabitants of modern "greece" made fun of the Pontians and they despised the newcomers who brought new mores and traditions with them.
    9) (and this is by far my favorite one and I saved the best for last) The Macedonians said of the many newcomers "the unbaptised Turks left and the baptised Turks came"

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

All there TM, all there.
      "Baptised Turks" is a new one ... I guess we really should embrace the local vernacular.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

I really enjoyed reading it. I have a friend who is one of those refugees, and she said once that her grandparents spoke Turkish. She is of course a Greek now - so I always suspected that a percentage of them were Turkish speaking - and in fact Turks looking for a better life. I just didn't know there would be 400,000 of them, and more. Great find, T.M.

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

karakasidou writes how her father often listened to turkish radio to listen to the language he loved. there is no doubt they spoke turkish as they lived right in the heart of the ottoman empire and who knows what their original ethnicities would have been.

the eastern roman empire was multi ethnic and multi lingual especially the anatolian part.

Comment

• Bratot
            • Sep 2008

Good job TM!
            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Very good work TM, this text totally deconstructs the Greeks in a few pages.
              It is sad, because most likely the Greeks will claim this as propaganda.
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                • Jan 2009

Thanks guys. If they call it "Skopian Propaganda" then it's no hair off my head. I just want other Macedonians and non-Macedonians to see things like this. I want them to know that the imposter hellene is literally a wolf in sheeps clothes.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

The internet Greeks first need to figure out if they are baptised Turks or not.....good post TM....and the author is a Greek?

Damn Giorikas, is Mirca a traitor for not suscribing to the ancient Hellenic theory that your politicians and citizens espouse with such msiguided propaganda?
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

400,000 Karamanlides according to the above text.
                    More Turk than anything else.
                    What a shame they were not allowed to thrive, they could have really helped Turkey become European. Instead, they had to dumb themselves down in Greece.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

My goodness, this is a real threat.
                      I found someone with very real concerns about his ancestry .... it makes me want to choke on my breakfast with utter delight:
                      PHP Code:
                      http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=566521 
                      Someone posting on a neo-nazi website concerned he might be 1/4 Turkish .... hence not worthy as a member of the supreme white race.

And some sage advice from this fountain of knowledge forum that perhaps our Greek friends might want to subscribe to:
                      You should act White and fight White. Marry a White woman. Have children. Home school them. Try to become a farmer. Arm yourself, and try to become as self-sufficient as possible. Of course you have the right to call yourself a WN. Read David Lane's short essay, which I think is called "Who is White?"
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

I don't get these people.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Approx. 1,500,000 Orthodox Christians from Turkey came into Greece.

400,000 Karamanlides as Turk-speakers

Several 100,000's more Turk-speakers, Armenian-speakers, etc,

The number of native Greek-speakers??

Despite the Greek state's suppression of information and manipulation of census data, they still recorded in excess of a 100,000 Christian Turk-speakers in the 1928 census.

Where did the other 300,000 Karmanlides and other 100,000's Turk-speakers disappear to in 3 years??
                          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

its ok after 80 years they have all become greeks by genus, what a ridiculous nation we are contending with, and how bizarre that when such a post is made we have very few responses from the wannabbees.

these posts are great because they confirm what we have all been saying about the fakeness of the modern greek ethnicity and its non exisstant link with hellas

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Approx. 1,500,000 Orthodox Christians from Turkey came into Greece.

400,000 Karamanlides as Turk-speakers

Several 100,000's more Turk-speakers, Armenian-speakers, etc,

The number of native Greek-speakers??

Despite the Greek state's suppression of information and manipulation of census data, they still recorded in excess of a 100,000 Christian Turk-speakers in the 1928 census.

Where did the other 300,000 Karmanlides and other 100,000's Turk-speakers disappear to in 3 years??
                              Its ironic, because they say that it 'homogenized' Greece. Judging by the variety of people, it only made it more diverse and more cosmopolitan that before.

One thing the demographic thrust did do was make the Macedonians are minority in their own land.

Comment

Working...
                              X