Macedonian Truth Forum   

Go Back   Macedonian Truth Forum > Macedonian Truth Forum > Exposing Lies and Propaganda

Old 07-14-2009, 11:18 AM   #1
Napoleon

Napoleon is on a distinguished road
Default Origins of the modern 'Greek' flag

I'll let you all be the judge...

The modern Greek flag as we all know it

Early variants of the Flag and colours of the German state of Bavaria.

An old Bavaria Royal naval jack.

The Royal Flag of Greece with the Bavarian Coat of Arms.

The Modern Flag of Bavaria.

Napoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 03:37 PM   #2
TrueMacedonian

TrueMacedonian will become famous soon enough

This is what the imposter hellenes are doing right now after reading this topic Napolean -

Old 07-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Napoleon

Quote:
This is what the imposter hellenes are doing right now after reading this topic Napolean
Hi TM,

Maybe they could start a naming dispute with Germany. As old king Otto was 'Greek'...Bavaria must represent 3000 years of continuous Greek history and civilisation and therefore and integral part of modern Hellenism.

A typical 'Greek' Bavarian...proof Bavaria is was and always will be 'Greek'.

Last edited by Napoleon; 07-14-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see a decent response from a Greek regarding this topic, however, I don't hold my hopes up too high.

SPARTAN - Care to get tangled into this mess?

How about you Gorki, would you care to have a crack at it? Or do you need the signatures of 300 paid idiots for approval first?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #5
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

The Greeks LOVE Germans.
The love is suffocating sometimes.
Some of our German Macedonians should visit Greece and start ordering them (in German) to kiss their arses ... they will comply readily. They should then shout the same order in Macedonian to see their colours change. An interesting social experiment I would imagine.

"Holding my breath for the revolution."
Risto the Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:30 PM   #6
Napoleon

Hi RTG,

You are right...the Greeks do love the Germans for some reason. I can't figure it out whether its because their Royal family is German or whether its due to the right wing neo-nazi theme running through modern Greek politics that seems to be ever so popular in Greece these days.

This is strange as my experience of Greeks living is Germany is that they frequently get assaulted by skinheads as the average German is simply unable to distinguish between modern Greeks and Turks. Seems the Golden Dawn morons tend to overlook this unfortunate fact.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:32 PM   #7
Soldier of Macedon
Administrator

Soldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond reputeSoldier of Macedon has a reputation beyond repute

Yet here you have Giorikas, disrespecting people like Thorvald, whose ancestors created the 'Hellenic' nation in the 19th century.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
Risto the Great

Risto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond reputeRisto the Great has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, to Greeks ... the Germans are the USA of Europe. They admire them wholeheartedly and quite blindly. I really am not sure why but feel it is due to their belief in rules and systems .... everything that does not exist in Greece ... and Macedonia I might add.

Old 07-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #9
Spartan

Spartan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
SPARTAN - Care to get tangled into this mess?
I think i'll decline SoM, you guys go ahead and do your thing.

As far as German philhellenes go, I only support one-

Long live King Otto
Forever greatful.....
Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #10
Risto the Great

C'mon Spartan have you ever scratched your head in wonder at Greek comments about the Germans?